Guns and Daggers~

"See kid I told you already that I have a boyfriend so try to move on from it and you should focus on your skills more as it's a gang not a fairytale where your story will go according to you so come out of your imagination and focus on your training and after then find a good one for you cause I'm surely not the one for you nor you are as I have my man besides me." Tae like always explained the kid calmly but I know he's getting irritated now as the kid is being too much now.

"So go and focus on your goal first then your love Okay! And don't do this again . It's the last time." I said to Jason with my cold expressions. After that he went away with his shoulders hanging down.

"Jungkook you're not jealous buddy?" Namjoon asked me amazed cause he's known to my possessiveness very well.

"Nah Hyung he's not jealous and why the hell he will be jealous of that kid? He knows that I'm HIS and he's MINE so we both never get jealous of these Lil things. We left this thing in our childhood only." Tae said chuckling while looking at Namjoon dead in the eye. Well I agree with him too. Jealousy.. we left this thing past in the decade.

"Let's go and check the weapons which got delivered last night and Hyung call a meeting of all the departments sharp at 9 A.M." I said before making my way towards the weapon area with my kiwi .

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Author's Pov-

"Hmm.. all of the weapons are so cool right Hyung." Taehyung said checking the new dagger in his hands.

"You surely have a thing for daggers babe." Jungkook said chuckling after finding Taehyung examining all the daggers with so much interest.

"Yeah just like you have a thing for guns ,I have same thing for daggers." Taehyung said Making his way towards Jungkook while giving a sadistic smile.

"Why don't we check this guns and have some little fun along side?" Jungkook said after pulling Taehyung dangerously close from his waist he on clue Taehyung also wrapped his arms around his neck.

"What you say kiwi?" Jungkook asked while nuzzling his face in taehyung's neck and leaving small butterfly kisses their.

"Sure Hyung let's have some fun hehe. Who am I to say no to this offer so let's go." Taehyung replied while pulling Jungkook's face more in his neck.

Jungkook pulled back after leaving his marks on taehyung's neck And they both made their way towards the shooting area.

In the way.. "Hyung fuck this shooting and let's do-" before Taehyung would complete his sentence Jungkook pinned Taehyung on the nearby wall and both started to kiss each other hardly with full aggression while roaming hands on each other's body madly. Both were kissing each other like no tomorrow.

Taehyung tapped Jungkook on the shoulder when he was getting out of breath. They both pulled out breathing heavily.

"Want me to take you here or in the room?" Jungkook asked while staring in his eyes.

"On our office desk." Taehyung said before kissing Jungkook again while pouring his all love in the kiss.

"As my baby says." Jungkook said before kissing Tae with same level.

《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》

Who's up for something spicy?☻️