Steamy~ pt.1

Taehyung's Pov-

       I started to undress him fastly cause I was getting impatient-like always. And here he's standing tall and looking so tempting in his naked glory. All for my eyes.

    I swear this sight of him is enough to make me wet down there and oh devil his body completely occupied with that black ink makes me shudder on the spot.

    "Close your mouth darling before I do the honors of closing that by something on my own." I compelled immediately cause I was drolling badly.

(They both are still in their boxers)

    Pushing him on the chair I started to kiss his every tattoo without wasting any nanosecond.

       Until my mouth stopped on his left side of the chest and on top of that was my favorite tattoo which was the initials of my name majestically ingraved just above his heart which was beating rhythmically.

Jungkook's tattoo-(Just imagine it that it's on his chest)

Jungkook's tattoo-
(Just imagine it that it's on his chest)

Kissing on the tattoo my mouth traveled from his chest to his lips. Both of us were kissing e/o like no tomorrow with our hands roaming on e/o body. Jungkook gulping every honorific sounds which were leaving my lips.

Author's Pov-

Pulling away from the kiss, Jungkook pushed Taehyung on the table and pulled his lace panties in one go leaving Taehyung all naked just for his eyes.

While Jungkook was busy admiring the beauty on the table was getting impatient. The tip of taehyung's member was bright shade of red which was leaking precum. He wanted to touch himself and just on cue Jungkook hold his hands.

"Nah nah nah not touching yourself in my presence darling you know that very well." Jungkook said while stopping his actions and pulling his hands above his head just to tie them there with his tie.

"But koo-"(smackkk) A Loud sound was heard across the room which had Taehyung leaving a moan from his mouth and a handprint on his left buttcheek.

"So what do you want darling? My fingers or my cock?" Jungkook asks while getting rid of his boxers which were becoming Lil uncomfortable for him cause of his arising tent.

Jungkook' length coming into view with painful red angry tip leaking precum. Making Taehyung mouth water on the sight.

"I want your meat inside my mouth lord." Taehyung says gulping at the thoughts which were making rice inside his head and moaning at the same time.

"As my baby wants." Jungkook says before laying Taehyung completely on the table and pushing his length in his mouth in one go.

"Yes just like that darling swallow my whole length in your mouth like a good slut which you're only for me." Jungkook says pushing his length more deep in his throat while pulling on taehyung's hair having him gag slightly and tears roll out of his.

Jungkook started to thrust in his mouth and parted taehyung's legs slightly to insert his finger in his tight hole which had Taehyung jolt slightly.

"Yeah just like that darling keep going like that. You're taking me so good." Jungkook kept saying these words to Taehyung while grunting and groaning in b/w feeling so heavenly having his wet tissue wrapped around his cock.

He knows Taehyung have a praise kink which had him boping his head in a fast phase while his finger become from 1 to full hand scissoring him open fastly and thrusting his mouth on a full speed.

Both feeling so marvelous from the pleasure they were feeling having their heads clouded with nothing but pleasure. Feeling their insides coaling up having stomach tigh-un up...

Jungkook loaded Taehyung's mouth with his cum and Taehyung came on his stomach while breathing heavily. Feeling so good after the release and crying from the overstimulation cause Jungkook was still fingering him inside out hitting right dead on his bundle of nerves leaving him a moaning mess and thrusting his cum inside his mouth again which was flowing like a fountain from taehyung's mouth.

Pulling out from taehyung's mouth Jungkook left taehyung's mouth who was swallowing the cum.

"Yup just like that swallow every ounce of my cum my personal cum dump slut." Just after finishing his words Jungkook started to move his hand faster inside Taehyung leaving him a whimpering and moaning mess.

"Umm~~ fast lord fast just like that you're opening me so amazing ahhh just like that yess.." Taehyung was saying this while inchorant word were leaving his mouth having Jungkook move his hand faster and pulling Taehyung into a  sloppy and messy kiss.

"Umm i- I'm ne-ar..." On hearing this Jungkook took Taehyung's member in his hand and started to pump and shake it with his hand still inside Taehyung having him roll his eyes and whimpering.

"I- I'm cu-ming lord." With the last moan he came on Jungkook's hand which Jungkook licked while looking into taehyung's eyes making him hard again and both joined their lips tasting the cum.

●■■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●●■●■●■●■●■●■●

Ahmm so how's the shit?😀
Will update further at night-
I have my physics exam tomorrow and hear I'm writing this instead of studying.