Confession ~

Taehyung's Pov-

     After visiting gym me and Jeon came back to our room. We did our business in the bathroom and after that we got ready to visit the training area of our Gang.

      As it's still early in the morning and others are probably sleeping but we both aren't sleepy so I suggested Jeon that we both should check the departments though. Talking of Jeon where the hell he is. Oh yeah probably in kitchen making breakfast for us cause I'm not so good in cooking yeah.

"Jeonnnnn.... my edit bunnyyy..." I sang in my lovely voice until I reached kitchen. I don't care if others wake up from voice cause I'm awake so it doesn't matter.

     As I reached the kitchen, there I saw my handsome, charming and dashing lover cooking food for us. Oh my Devilllllll  how can someone look so elegant even while cooking like look at shoulders and muscles flexing so well when he pick something from the upper shelves. Look at those hands which can choke me perfectly- woah okay Kim Taehyung back to the earth. Don't get horny in the early morning even tho it's not a problem but yeah came down your horses baby.

"Are you imagining something spicy in your brain darling?" His voice made it's way to my ears and breaking my out of my not so holy imagination of us.

"Well what do you think kook?" I said battling my eyelashes like a teenage gurllll.

"Obviously you're! Cause the way you was lost and your expressions are saying everything babe and I know my kiwi very well." Well yeah he knows me better then anyone else like he knows me more then I know myself.

"Hehe yeah you're right." I said giggling.

"I'm always right. " He said smirking. Ugh he's looking hot again.

"Yeah yeah whatever muscle pig." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"What did you call me?" He said squinting his eyes like a pig.

"Why you're having hearing problems Mr. Jeon?" "Obviously not! I heard very well what you said."

"Then why are you asking me again? Oh well you like that name so much na that's why you're asking me to repeat it but in reality you want to hear it cause you love it hahaha ik Jeon ik." I said to him while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up and eat your pancakes. " He said with his not so pleasant face.

"Uff finally I can eat my breakfast with a pleasant face after seeing your pissed expressions." I said to him after taking my seat which is on his lap Obviously.

《《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

Jungkook's Pov-

After this Lil scene of my kiwi we had our breakfast after eating e/o faces first. Well I can't get enough of him. He's so beautiful like look at those juicy lips. They are more sweet then this pancakes.  I'm very lucky to have my kiwi in my life. My baby.. well Jungkook you're really a whipped man for your kiwi.

After that Tae insisted on washing our dishes and I let him do that cause ik in the name of devil how much he loves to do that cause according to him it gives him inner peace or happiness.

Then we both made our way to the training area where I know more then half of the members will be training specially the newbies cause they are more energetic and they want to stay here so they are always up at this hour.

Well talking of them we reached at the training grounds and as I said they all are engrossed in their own respective trainings.

"Morning Jungkook! Morning Taehyung!" I moved to my left to see Namjoon Hyung making his way in our direction.

"Morning Hyung." We both said at the same time greeting Hyung back. Well meeting Namjoon Hyung here isn't surprising at all for us as he's the incharge of training department and he came here at this hour to check on the trainers and members.

"How's the training of everyone going Hyung?" Taehyung asked to Namjoon while scanning the whole area.

"It's going good as far I inspected. They need alot of improvements and practice then they all will be trained well. It will surely gonna take more time then I thought but it's okay." Namjoon said to Taehyung after checking the list in his hands.

"I see.... well koo-" Tae got cut in the middle of his sentence when someone tried to interrupt us. "Boss kim wishing you a very lovely Good morning ." A boy who came to us greeted my kiwi in his high pitched voice with a oh so love sick eyes and smile on his face.

"Morning Lil kid. What bring you hear AGAIN?" I replied to the boy who's name is Jason and he's a newbie, his age is somewhat 18 with my usual cold face.  He wasn't expecting my reply tho .

"Boss Kim I want to say this from a long time but didn't got the courage so I'm saying it now that I like you very much please be my boyfriend." Here this kid goes again ranting his confession to my kiwi 28th time in this week.

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》
Tata:)