Tease ~

Taehyung's Pov  ~

Both of us were eating e/o faces In the whole way till we reached the office door with me being carried by him.

    After entering inside, Jeon locked all the windows and door properly before making his way to Me who was waiting impatiently for him while lying on the office desk in a very sexy position.

After seeing me like that I saw something rising in his black jeans which were hugging his legs properly and his thighs ...fuck devil! I want to ride them so badly. Even a mere thought of his existence made me wet down there furiously.

  "Strip!" This was all I wanted to hear from him before striping my clothes so slowly... both of our body was on fire and on top of that I was striping slowly more  slowly then a sloth.

I slides down my pants slowly while looking dead in his eyes which were filled with nothing but desires and love.

These desires.. I know them very well..
He wants to wreck me completely today like everytime and I want it too. He wants to fill every single inch of my body and I want the same with him.

"Don't you think the teasing is enough now darling? Should I help you with ripping your clothes off? I know you will not like me ripping your fav shirt off so move your preety fingers fast!" He said that while staring intensely at me. Fuck devil he looks so hot. His presence drips the lava which triggers the fire burning inside me.

I was wearing my shirt still with my undergarments on. Just my pants were lying on the floor.

"What if I want you to Tore my fav shirt? What if I want you to rip evey piece of clothing from my body? What if I want to use your veiny hands to rip them ? What if -" I pulled him close to my from his tie leaving only few inches between us.

"I want you to rip my whole existence apart and wreck me completely?" I whispered in his ears while brushing my lips slightly on them sometimes. I know I was testing the waters but only I know how much I love to tease him at this time.

"What if-" before I opened my mouth to say something further He pulled me back from my hairs and kissed me so damn hard that I was able to know much tempted He got by my words.

   His grip on my hairs was tight but not so much tight to harm them even slightly cause he always reminds to his mind to not let a single scratch on me.

He was exploring my mouth with so much patience and delicacy that it made the fire inside me to burn more.

He was gulping all my moans like a hungry lion who got to eat his prey after a long time.

Pulling apart he attacked my neck like a hungry lion while marking my neck, jawline and collarbones with his marks. While kissing, he ripped apart my shirt also leaving me in my red lacy panties only. When he saw it, I swear I saw something shifting inside him .

"You're wearing these again?"  He asked amazed. " Yes cause i know how much you love them." I  said before he started kissing my feet till he reached my inner thighs. I was a moaning mess under him. My stomach was churning and twisting with the pleasure I was feeling.

He trailed his kisses from my thighs to my face again while coming down on my chest and kissing every inch of it . 

Then his lips stopped on my left nipple which he without wasting any time took in his mouth, nibbling it with his teeth in between and playing with the other one with his fingers.

"Umm..hmm Hyungggg~" I moaned nth time after he bite my nipple and pulled it with his teeth before gulping it again and he did the same with right one too before kissing me on the lips and we pulled apart only for him to rank his eyes on my whole body with just a red piece of cloth covering me down there and in the blink of my eye he ripped that apart too. Leaving me all naked.

"Look at the God's creation kiwi. You're so damn beautiful bear so so beautiful that I want to worship your whole existence. " He said before kissing me lovingly on my forehead and lips.

"You're already worshipping my whole existence from my birth Hyung. " I said looking at him with so much love and a soft smile dancing on my lips.

"Yeah I know love. All of you is just mine like God created us only for us. Whole of you is for me only. Only for myself. " He said smirking.

"Now now  now I'm completely naked and you're completely dressed up.. that's not fair Hyung. Let me do that work for you." I said before lashing on him.

"Sure Love go ahead and do the honor of striping me ." He said chuckling darkly before pulling Me on him.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Well I liked the slow burn idk why 🤣😭

This is my first time writing smut and Idk how will be outcome but let's go with the flow hehe.

Stay tuned😃