Chapter 8 Inception

A week has passed since the match between class B and their new teacher. Almost half of the class feels bitter about the situation, thinking that after all of that training, they have done and what they have been through, it practically vanished when they got their asses beaten by their teacher who happens to not have a quirk.

A day after that, Monoma came to wake up the entire class B in the morning telling them that they needed to have an emergency meeting straight away. The rest of them gathered in the living room wearing sleepy faces and still in their pajamas gathered in the living room.

He came into the living room and gathered the class to discuss about Homura sensei situation on how to get him back after their humiliating defeat at his hands. Needless to say, Monoma won't be waking up till noon courtesy of Kendo chopping and Awase welding him up against the wall. The rest of them decided to head back to bed trying to get a few hours of rest before the class started.

In the morning, Kendo is awake from her bed by the sound of her phone alarm. She's doing some stretches before changing her pajamas to her school gym uniform. Once she arrived in the living room, she saw Awase and Setsuna bending over to tie her shoes, getting ready for their morning run as well.

"Hey, guys," Kendo greeted them, walking over to put on her training shoes. "Awase, are you joining us today?"

"Yeah," He nodded, giving her a warm smile. "I had seen you and Setsuna running whenever I woke up looking in my window, and I decided to join you today. I hope you do not mind."

"Not at all!" Setsuna assured him, smiling. "It's always nice to run with new people!"

"In that case, let's get going," Kendo told the two, opening the door and following Setsuna out the door to start running on their path.

As they sprinted around the main building towards Ground Beta, Kendo took some time to look around at everyone moving about their day, hanging out on the warm Tuesday morning. She saw a couple of general study students returning from the main gate carrying a suitcase, remembering that her best friend had said something about the whole students moving into the dorm built by UA.

She also saw Shinsou hanging on the treetop while a few of his classmate shook their head while standing at the side. She saw Snipe and Present Mic doing a patrol, she saw smoke coming from the support group house courtesy of Hatsume. Suddenly something came running passed her and Awase who was following at the same pace as her.

"What the?" Awase watched in surprise.

A mysterious black hood came running over and just passed Sestuna. They watched as the person was running at an incredible pace, almost rivaling a professional athlete. At first, they might think that it's Iida from the next class door, but they don't see an engine thruster coming from the back of its leg making them wonder who that person could be.

As they went to stop near the front gate entrance to catch their breath, the mysterious person was standing there gulping a plastic bottle filled with water. Near the gate, Ectoplasm is standing there looking at the person with an amazed look on his creepy face.

"Ectoplasm sensei, what are you doing here?" Setsuna came to greet him while wiping the sweat coming from her forehead.

"I've just finished doing some patrol. Thought I came by to rest and went to the lounge when I spotted this young man running the whole school." he nudges over to the man standing just two hundred meters away from him.

"Whole school?" Awase raises his eyebrow.

"Yep, been doing nonstop since four in the morning. He's gone over seven laps at this point." Ectoplasm looked at the mysterious hooded man and Setsuna came to approach him.