Chapter 37 Death Poker

Asano stood in a dark room the size of a theater. He just finished doing a final check on the place where he and Deku will have their match.

After calling later at night two days ago, he told him that he was ready to settle things between them two. He approached him, saying they'd be gambling between the two of them, putting everything they had in line. The loser will give everything the winner had.

Asano of course intended to take the money that was invested in his father's company. Being the son of the CEO, he of course knew how much money was invested inside. With a total of 2,3 billion yen in store, he won't come close with his income that's almost five times the size of him.

Not to mention that he invited many political figures and a few interesting parties to watch him making Deku squirm and kneel under his boot.

He texted the address to Deku on where the showdown would take and headed back to the mansion to get ready for tomorrow.

At the UA dorm, Izuku sits in his room while receiving a text from Asano. He read it for a moment before shifting his mouth to a smirk.

Flashback Start

"That's great and all, but what are you gonna do about it?" Hisashi went to ask at the table with everyone gathered in the meeting room discussing Izuku's plan to take his revenge.

After Claire went to talk about it the next day, they decided to have a talk about it with Izuku about his side habit and he told him that he was planning on how to create the perfect plan to take his revenge. Not only that but how to topple Japan from the HPSC, heroes, and even the Syndicate that they learned recently.

So they decided that they would help him with it, they made a pack that when they returned to the land of the living, they would help Izuku to get his payback on everyone that's taking part in his misery and pain.

In front of them, a whiteboard filled with various photos of All Might, Inko Yagi, Izumi, Bakugou twin, and even HPSC Madam President is taped to the board.

"Not to sound pessimist or anything, but even if you manage to return from the dead, how are you gonna do that? I'm sure that it might involve a slit down to the throat, serial killer type of shit." Dabi suggested.

"No." Izuku shakes his head, "Tell me, what is revenge in the first place?"

"An eye to an eye?"

"A payback?"

"No." Izuku replied, "Revenge is a pleasure."

"Every step of the way, on how you arrive at the destination, the journey, the process, that's the true art of revenge," Izuku said.

"Slitting a throat, bullet to the head, burning them alive, even beheading someone, it's one short quick trip before the finale." he circles the table while going to explain it.

"But a true act of revenge is knowing that it goes for days, months, even years before it reaches the final act."

"When I returned to the land of living, the first thing that comes to mind is whether Drachma's words are actually true, That's the first key point before the plan can be enacted."

"What do you mean?" Sergio leans in from his chair.

"Well Drachma said that whoever earns the seat of Hell can travel between two worlds between the land of living and dead, but we need to confirm the biggest gambling before I could do that."

"Because we don't know whether it can be done or not," Sergio concluded.

"Exactly." Izuku points his finger, "Because we need to know for sure, that it can't be done. After that, everything only went to the plan."