1: new start(Scott)

Scott had been getting ready for lacrosse tryouts the next morning when he heard a noise coming from outside so like the idiot scott is he went to check it out but all he found was a raccoon and went back inside, the next day in scotts first period class he found out their had been a body found in the woods and 20 minutes into the class a guy and a girl walks in, the principal introduced them as allison and her brother stiles argent. The girl took the seat behind scott with her clearly nervous brother sat near her "sti i forgot a pencil" she whispers to stiles "ask the guy in front of you" he says pointing to scott "do you have a- thanks" she says with the brightest smile scott has ever seen. Class ended and stiles walked allison to her locker and dropped his stuff in her locker. Within the course of two hours they had both become friends with the most popular girl in school, Lydia martin. "I'm throwing a party tomorrow you guys should come'' the strawberry blonde says, smiling at Allison "we'll be there" the brown eyed boy says before his sister can make an excuse why she can't go.

After school scott rides his bike home, but unlike every other day he takes a detour through the woods where he then trips and falls on the other half of the body the police were looking for. It scared him even if he knew there had been a bunch of animal attacks in beacon hills, it hadn't looked like any type of animal could have made those makes o- scott stops mid though bc he just heard a howl when his whole life there had never been any reports of wolves living in beacon hills Scott would know bc his mom is dating sheriff Stilinski.

Scott was trying to outrun what he thinks is a full grown wolf which did nothing bc its faster than a teenager with asthma. scott had thought he had just tripped and that was te end of that story but when he got home he had a bit mark, it wasn't everyday that Scott had to use the first aid kit but he wasnt exactly accident prone, especily if let in a kitchen.

A/N : The first chapter kinda short again