12: boyfriends (stiles)

Allison was sitting in font of stiles letting him braid her hair "so you and lydia" stiles says "so you and derek" she said in a mocking tone "okay fine I was just trying to by nice" stiles said slowly starting to finish her hair.

Once he was finished with her hair allison got up to grab a snack and a few drinks for them "so what are we watching" she asked sitting next to him on the couch "we could watch beatle juice" stiles said grabbing the remote "agian" she asked getting comfortable "i don't see why not" he said playing the movie.

They had made it to lydia taking a picture of the ghost under the sheets when the door bell rang "its your turn to get up" allison said trying to kick him off the couch to go check the door only to find scott who looked a little pissed off, stiles walked back to allison.

"dude you boyfriend is here" stiles calls walking past Allison sitting on the couch "not my boyfriend for long" Allison says getting to the door "you got this" stiles says trying not to laugh "hey sti you've got a visitor" she says letting scott in "window" scott says entering the house.

Upon hearing that stiles walked upstairs to his room and opening his window "sourwolf" stiles cheered "I thought I told you to stop calling me that" derek says "and I thought I told you to text before coming over" he said back to the werewolf taking a seat "i just wanted to see you is that so bad" he asked leaning over stiles "yes what if my dad was in here" he asked his eye brow raised "its whatever" derek said stiles rolling his eyes, Derek closed the space between them.

When they stopped making out derek was sitting on the bed with stiles' head laying on dereks lap looking up at the ceiling "did you know that allison slept with lydia at the party" stiles spoke looking up at him "I do now" derek said running his hand through the boys hair. "I think its great." derek nodded in agreement with stiles' thoughts.

"Scott im breaking up with you" "what why" he asked stepping closer to her just for her to back away "your clingy and im not interested in you like that I thought I was but im really not" she can't help wish that stiles would come back down stairs, Scott didn't say anything and just left.

Allison walked up to stiles room "what are you idiots doing" she asked opening the door "we're just talking" he smiled turning towards her "you were lisening" she said taking a seat "not much to listen in on" allison ignored his statement "so does this mean you and derek are finally dating." stiles turned to derek "are we?" he asked like it was only up to him "do you want to be my boyfriend" he asked in response to the question "oh my god" she said under her breath shaking her head "yes" he said a smile starting to grow on his lips.