8: leaving (stiles)

"there was no reason for you to owe him a favor" chris said once everyone was inside the house "would have rather me just let allison get hurt" stiles asked confused and frustrated "stiles you should have let an adult handle it" he stated calmly "that wasn't an option at the time" stiles says starting to yell "there were so many ways you could have gone about that" "no there wasn't" stiles watched as chris turned to allison no longer talking to stiles.

"you can't keep dating scott" chris had said "i can date who i want" "not when he's a monster" chris snapped "there not all monsters" allison yelled back "oh will you shut up for one peter who by the way has been killing people is now dead and two they helped you guys hide the hale family fire" stiles yelled interrupting the two "we didn't kill them" chris stated "yea and you can't just go around killing teenagers" stiles yells at his dad "they are not teenagers they are monsters" chris yelled again

"would you two stop with this" Victoria had stepped in after an hour of them going back and forth "shut up this has nothing to do with you Victoria" Chris states turning towards her "it has everything to do with me he is my son" she said it like he wasn't Chris' son too "yea and he's in my business" now chris was shouting at victoria "it's not your business if it has to do with my friends" stiles chimes back in "you're not friends with derek'' chris says stiles rolls his eyes in response "fututus et mori in igni" stiles says grabbing his keys and heading for the door he could hear allison laughing at the top of the stairs "where do you think you're going'' victoria asked "away from this hell hole'' stiles had left in his jeep he was 20 minutes out when he realized he has no place to go. Stiles pulls over on the side of the road and heads into the woods and starts walking.

15 minutes of walking leads him to stop after hearing hunters so he climbs up a tree but he was confused who was with his dad because it wasn't just Chris and his men but an old guy "we'll finish the job your sister failed to complete." Stiles heard the man say before they continued on after they set up trip wires. Stiles waited a few more minutes to make sure they left. stiles jumped down from the tree and kept walking till he heard someone walking behind him "you shouldn't be out here alone" stiles turned around to find Derek staring back at him "the hunters are trying to finish what kate didn't" he responses back "come on then" "where are we going" stiles asked "i bought a loft now lets go" he just nodes and follows.

stiles made a puzzled face "what's with the face" derek asked walking next to stiles "just thinking don't worry" "i think i should be worried, you are unusually quiet" stiles laughed at his statement "no i'm serious." derek said, watching as stiles made his thinking face right before he tripped on a tree root sticking out the ground. "Are you okay?" he asked, helping stiles up after he laughed at him "i'm fine. you're a dick" "it's not my fault you tripped" "no but you laughed" "yeah then i helped you up" "are we almost there" derek was quiet for a few minutes "we're here" he said stopping in front of the building.

"How much money was left to you" stiles asked "alot but i couldn't get in to the money til i was 18" derek answer "and how old are you now" he said looking around "19" he stated "you're 19" stiles says his eyes widening in shock "how old did you think i was" derek asked confused "no comment" "and this is my new home for now at least" derek said opening the door and letting stiles in.

Stiles was walking around looking at everything in the loft eventually stopping at a bookshelf finding a book on greek mythology. "You know you never told me why you where in the woods" derek said coming up from behind him "my dad didn't like that i helped you there was some yelling and i left" stiles answered "so you just decided to walk around the woods"

"yep"

"hold on its ali" stiles said answering his phone

<hey ali. I'm at derek's loft. Yea i just learned that. What did you do. Your doing that at the house. Did you take all of it. Okay just don't get caught with it.>

"What was that about" derek asked watch stiles take a seat next to him "why are you asking you heard it all" stiles asked making a puzzled face at derek "i'm just trying to be polite" he said with a smirk "just ask what your thinking" stiles said knowing derek wasn't completely mindless like scott "when i was in your room i didn't smell or find anything in your room" "well i would hope not" stiles said going back to looking at the book.