13: new friend (stiles)

Stiles was waiting on the bench for practice to start when a cury headed boy came and sat next to him "stiles right" he asked pretending not to know his name "yeah and you are" he asked confused "oh right im isaac we have english together." He said with a smile "its nice to meet you we should hang out later"

Lydia and allison were walking next to then "practice is about to start and if you late coach will have your asses" lydia says taking a seat next to allison "well wish us luck" stiles said with a smile walking down to the field "argent finally on time i see" coach says after 20 minutes everyone was out on the field "15 laps" coach calls.

Stiles saw him the next day before he left, stiles had noticed him walk out of school with a black eye relizing he hadnt had that yesterday "How did you get that black eye" he asked looking as isaac was looking for a believable excuse "it's from lacrosse" he replied unsure of his answer "you've never actually played" stiles watched as he started to cry it made him sad to see him cry stiles didn't even know the guy that well

"is it from your dad isn't it" stiles asked watching as he nodded his head yes "you can stay with me tonight and we can tell someone who can help" he was immediately lifting his head up "you cant do that it'll just get me in more trouble" he said looking at him, he still had tears sliding down his cheek "you can still stay the night" stiles said with a faint smile "you coming" he asked holding out his hand for isaac to grab. He grabbed his hand and stiles pulled him up and guided him to his jeep, The whole way there had been a out what we should do.

Stiles entered his house leading isaac to the stairs "whos this" chris asked stopping both boy from walking up the stair looking at the curly headed boy "hes my friend and hes staying the night" siles said walking around him wih isaac following him. "what was that about" isaac asked walking in o the room "oh its nothing" stiles smiles "so what are we going to do" isaac asked looking around the room "we could play video games" stiles announced holding up two controllers, isaac took one and sat down "lets play" isaac said patting the spot next to him.

A week later stiles was running on to the field late for practice for the third time that week "whats wrong with you" stiles asked looking at scott sniffing the air "theres someone else" scott said looking around still sniffing the air "you mean there a" scott nodded his head "what- who" stiles asked looking around the field "i dont know yet" stiles rolled his eyes at scotts continuous sniffing of the air "would you stop that" stiles hit scott in the back of the head. Scott turned to him "that was so uncalled for" stiles hit him again "dont sniff the air like that" "okay okay i get it just stop with that" scott said with his hands covering the back of his head.

Isaac was walking over to stiles when scott turned stiles around "i think its him" scott was looking at isaac only a few steps behind stiles "hey Iz what's up" stiles said turning around ignoring scott, "the sheriff is here" isaac said looking over Scotts shoulder at the man walking over to them "why are you so worried about that" stiles asked at the awkward looking boy in front of him "he thinks i killed my dad" isaac said, stiles eyes widened "well did you" he asked a bit concerned "well no but i was the last person he was with" siles just looked at scott for help "well i think you'll be okay at least until the full moon tomorrow" scott says offering a weak smile "you know" isaac said confused "well yea, i can smell it on you" stiles just turnes to scott making a face.

the Sherif clears his throat caching he attention of the three boys "can i barrow isaac" the curly haired boy in question looked terrified "sure" scott said with a small smile, "we have to get him out by tomorrow or hes fuck" stiles said standing up for the start of practice "maybe he won't arrest him" scott said following stiles to the middle of the field. practice ended and scott watched isaac being put in the back of the sherifs car.

after practice stiles got in his jeep and drove to Derek's loft where he stormed into the loft like it was the most usual thing to do "derek get you were-ass down here right now" stiles said standing at the bottom of his stairs "i know you can hear me derek" stiles says a few seconds before he sees him walking down the stairs "why would you make him go through that" stiles asked in response "I was just trying to help him" derek continued looking a him "you have to understand he's like my little brother and if anything happens to him it's your fault" stiles says looking at him.

derek cupped Stiles face "nothing bad will happen to him I swear" derek said closing the space left between them, stiles kissed back, derek pulled back to catch his breath while derek was working on his neck. once stiles caught his breathe and derek was done he pulled derek back into another kiss, Stiles pulls away "we have to get isaac out" he said stepping away from derek "I agree with getting him out but first we need Scotts help" stiles frowned a bit pulling out his phone.

<hey scott. yea were going to get scott out today or try to. could you help us. okay great we'll meet you at there>

"lets go" stiles said tugging on Derek's hand lightly dragging him to his jeep were they then drove to the police station "so how are we getting him out" stiles asked looking at the building "we go in there like we're going to talk to my step-dad" derek looked at scott "best plan we've got so far" he says starting to walk to the entrance of the building "this isn't going to work" derek whispered to himself.

It had actually worked they were getting near isaacs holding cell but when they got to isaac there was a man with a syringe, stiles looked at derek who sniffed the air "its wolfsbane" he said answering his unspoken question "great gerards men" stiles said rolling his eyes.

"You get isaac" derek said knocking gerards men out and destroying the wolfbane, stiles walked back over to derek and scott "scott you stay here and explain this to your step-dad" stiles said turning to scott "wait does he know about the supernatural" derek asked "no but my mom knows and ill just lie to him" scott said just as he starts to hear someone walking towards them "go I've got this" stiles nodded at scott and they left.