9: kissed (Allison)

Allison stood from the staircase as stiles drove away, chris turned to her "where is he going" "i dont know" she stated "he said something what was it" "fuck off and die in a fire" "he hates you know that" "i know" "no you dont not really" allison turned around and made her way upstairs throwing some clothes in a bag.

<hey jax. No im fime. Yea thats fine just wait at the end of the driveway. No i wont be long. If its more the 10 minute come get me>

She hung up walking into stiles room grabbing the bag under his bed in a box. When she was back in her room where she found her dad waiting for her "allison do you know where he would go" chris asked "no i dont and if i did i wouldnt tell you" she said walking passed him "dont be like that im just trying to help" he said "help is a strange way to describe it"
She dropped the small bag in her bag and zipped it closed "just help me find him" allison stood up and grabbed her bag "where are you going" he asked watching her "a freinds house" she stated continuing to walk "you cant" he stated she made a confused face "and why the hell not" allison stopped talking leaving plenty of room for him to explain "exactly. I'll be with a friend" allison walked out the house and headed to the car parked in front of the driveway "next stop lydias" jackson says driving off.

Allison and jackson walked into lydias house to find her sitting on the couch watch the notebook again "dude seriously" jackson asked looking at the screen "yes seriously its a good movie" allison just laughed at her opening her bag "are your parents home" she asked looking around "no there on a business trip" lydia answered "then lets have some fun" allison said "and what do you have in mind" jakson asked.

Lydia walked to the kitchen and allison grabbed the small bag she took from stiles' room "ali whats that" he asked making a face "weed jax" she said with a small smile "where did you get it from" he asked looking at lydia walking "my brother" lydia walked back in to the room with two bottles and three glasses "so whats the plan" the two girls looked at eachother like they were deciding something "get high then play a drinking games" lydia said grabbing the bag of weed.
Jackson had never smoked weed, so when he tried he started choke on air and allison couldn't stop herself from laughing at him and lydia was trying to explain what he did wrong "why didnt you tell me that before hand" he asked looking at both of them with wide eyes "we thought you'd knew" lydia said "yea its just basic knowledge" allison said earning looks from both friends "to who" he asked looking at with wide eyes.

After a while jackson got used to it and he had a realization "so wait your brother smokes" he asked looking at her "he does a lot of things this just happens to be one" she states "where is your bother" the strawberry blonde asked "im not sure let call"

<sti. Where are you. He loaded. I took your weed. No i'm with lyds and jax. Of course not. Yea bye.>

"Whos derek" lydia finally asked "hes this hot guy hes friends with" "alright time for the drinking games to begin" lydia said opening the first bottle.

*an hour later*

This moment allison would cherish forever and it was clear that they would regret there ations in the morning especially the two girls were completely wasted dancing together while jackson changes the song. when he looked back up he found Lydia and Allison making out he couldnt help but laugh at the two.

A/N: im not sure if i should make allison and lydia a couple in this or not.