14: the game (derek)

It had been a few weeks sense the party and derek had went back to school to finish his senior year with stiles and his 'friends' and derek was in his last class of the day. "hale what's the answer" derek snapped back to reality only to not know the question "uh sorry coach I don't know" he said sitting up in his chair "pay attention" the coach said before assigning the homework. The class ended and derek was walking stiles to the locker room "I'll be on the bleachers" derek said walking back out the locker room heading to the field, allison and lydia greeked derek when he joined them on the bleachers "are you staying for the game" allison asked turning to look at derek "yes" derek said pulling out his phone to check the time only to have a text from stiles.

Spaz: my dad will be at the game

Sourwolf: I'll still be there.

Derek put his phone back in his pocket "why are you two here" he asked looking at the two girls next to him "were watching them practice first and then the game will start an hour after that " allison smiled derek gave a small smile in response. "what'd stiles say" allison asked looking at his phone in his pocket "how'd you know it was stiles" he asked "your face does this thing i don't know how to explain it" she says grabbing lydias hand "oh he was just letting me know your dad was going to be at the game" derek looked up at hearing stiles and jackson walking out to the field "we were think we could get something to eat before the game" stiles smiled stopping in front of derek 

-

Bhh won the game with stiles making the winning shot when the team was celebrating the lights to the field went out and when they came back on jackson and a kid called matt was nowhere to be seen.

"Where'd he go" stiles asked who had been right beside jackson "I don't know maybe he had to leave" isaac said confused about how he left so fast "we'll see him later anyway way" he said walking with stiles to their friends. Chris came walking towards them after he got a phone call "stiles you and your sister go to a friend's house we'll call you wheb you can come home" stiles and allison drove to dereks loft with isaac and lydia. Everyone in their own cars except allison who was with lydia.

"What are we going to do" isaac asked walking around the loft "lets put stars on the ceiling" stiles offered holding up the bag of glow in the dark stars "how would that solve the boredom problem" he asked looking at the stars "we're going to put them up as constellations and whoever finds them all wins" stiles said handing the bag to derek who wasn't going to play his game.

Isaac was laying on the floor looking up at the ceiling next to stiles who had his head in dereks lap and allison lay vertically on stiles chest looking up and lydia laying close to her. "Any found one yet" alllison asked looking over to the others "i think i found the big dipper" isaac said trying to connect the stars with his fingers, stiles started to laugh at the younger boy.

"At least i found one" isaac said lightly hitting stiles "hey. You said you think you see the big dipper" stiles says back "then help me figure it out" "isaac thats not the big dipper" allison said trying not to laugh at him "oh why didnt you just say that stiles" isaac says rolling his eyes at the spaz laying next to him, stiles just shrugged his sholders.

"i found one" stiles says with a cheeky grin starting to form on his face "okay enough of this lets just go to bed its taking way to long for them to call" Derek spoke up looking down at stiles "yea i guess your right" stiles said standing up "ill show you all to a room" derek says watching stiles hold out his hand for him to grab, they all followed derek to the rooms he pointed at for them to sleep in till it was just stiles following him around "so where will i sleep" stiles asked fidgeting with the ring on his finger (allison and stiles have matching rings) derek kept walking to his room stiles stopped at his door "you can come in now" derek stood next to the bed looking at stiles "right" stiles gave an awkward smile in response.

The next morning Stiles woke up with dereks arms rapped around him and his head laying on his chest it was quiet almost peaceful even but that was short lived when isaac opened the bedroom door "there's a man here asking to seek with derek" isaac said nervously standing at the entrance of the door "ill wake him" stiles said watching as he left the door.

Derek and stiles made their way downstairs to find isaac still standing the door with the man "it that peter" stiles asked in almost a Wisper, derek nodded in response "what how" stiles asked looking the man up and down "well if you let me in im sure i wouldn't mind telling you" peter said looking around isaac to see stiles standing behind derek. "Theres no need to try and protect him. He killed me remember" peter said finally walking past isaac "in my defense you were killing people not good people but still" stiles said still behind derek "why are you here peter" derek snapped rasing his voie at his uncle "what i cant check in on my own nephew" he said sounding a bit hurt at dereks actions "isaac come here" stiles said holding out his hand Isaac took his hand "oh come on i wasn't going to hurt him" peter ssid looking at stiles

 "your a psychopath" stiles said but peter did was ignore his comment "i see you've already started you own pack" he was looking at isaac with curious eyes "peter why are you here" derek asked starting to get annoyed at peter. "better question how fuck are here" siles said now stepping beside derek "You know there's a giant lizard on the loose" peter sounded fascinated at the fact "we do now" derek said opening the door for peter "now leave" "no reason to be all snappy im going" peter said making his way out the door "bye" stiles smiled slamming the door in his face.