The Toys

(Y/n)'s POV
I checked the tablet to see what was happening. None of them moved so far, but I have to be careful.

"Hi!" I heard someone say. I put down the tablet and saw a small boy around 7 in the office. He had brunette hair covered by his blue and red striped propeller hat that matched his red and blue striped shirt, blue pants and blue eyes. He smiled at me as he held a balloon.

"Hello. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Hi! I'm balloon boy, call me BB! Wow are you the new night guard? You seem so nice! And pretty to! Wait till I tell the others! They'll be so happy to meet you! We're gonna have so much fun!" He said rapidly.

I smiled at how hyper he is. Then a thought came into mind. "Wait. Aren't you from the play area?" I asked. He nodded. Well now that I think about that, its not as surprising as I thought it would be.

I smiled. "Are your friends nice?" I asked just to make sure.

He nodded. "Ya! I mean sure they murmured a few people. But its only because they were meanies! But I'm sure they'll like you! Come on, I'll show you them." He said as he pulled my arm.

I sighed. "Okay." I said plainly. "Yay!" He said dragging me out of the office. He smiled as we walked. Then he yawned. I smiled. "You tired?" I asked. "No!" He protested. I raised my eyebrow. "Okay maybe a little." He rubbed his eyes.

He walked closer to me and put his arms up. I smiled and carried him as he yawned again. He cuddled closer and eventually fell asleep. I continued to walk not knowing what else to do.

Then I entered a room labeled 'Kids Cove'. As I entered I heard the sound of static. "Boo!" Someone from the sealing jumped in front of me.

I screamed nearly dropping BB in the process. Then I heard laughter. I looked in front of me and saw a short white haired girl wearing a pink striped shirt with light pink stripes, white pants, a purple cape, red bow tie, red blush, White fox ears, a white fox tail with a pink tip and glowing yellow eyes laughing.

"Oh gosh! You should have seen the look on your face!" The fox girl said. I sighed, I thought she was gonna kill me. "Mangle!" BB said waking up, still in my arms. "Hey kiddo." Mangle said rubbing BB's head.

"Oh! Mangle! This is (Y/n)! She's the new night guard!" BB said, introducing me. "Sup. My name's Roxy. But you can call me Mangle." She said casually.

I slightly tilted my head. "Why Mangle?" I asked. She sighed and turned into an animatronic. I gasped. She was all messed up! She turned back into a human. "That's why." She said ears dropping.

I hugged her with BB not knowing what else to do. She was shocked for a sec but hugged back. "Mangle are you okay?" I heard a voice say from outside the door.

"Yay! The others are here!" BB said. "Come in!" Mangle shouted. The door then opened revealing the new animatronics in their human form.

"Hey Mangle we heard a scream and decided-" Said the Freddy replacement but stoped mid sentence when he saw me.

He looked just like him except his hair was a lighter shade of brown, he wore an outfit similar to Freddy but his was of course lighter with a really light shade of brown stripes, light brown pants, a black top hat with a single red stripe, back bow tie, light pink blush, bear ears and icy blue eyes.

"Hi Fred! Have you met (Y/n)? She's the new night guard!" BB exclaimed.

"The new night guard?" 'Fred' asked, looking at me weirdly.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a long night.