Fred

Freddy's POV
Almost there! I know it's right around this corner.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at what has become of the pizzeria. I could barely recognize it. As I arrived I saw posters of what the new animatronics look like, and in my opinion, they looked like they could be children's toys.

I entered and saw how huge the place was. Amy wasn't kidding when she said the place was bigger. I slowly started to walk when all of a sudden I saw (Y/n) run into the room and into another, without her noticing me.

I was about to run after her when a guy ran to where she was going. My eyes widened as I ran after her. She was being chased! I ran then realized I lost track of them. Oh no!

Then I heard a scream in the next room. I ran as fast to the next room, hoping what I was thinking didn't happen. As I entered the room I was surprised to see (Y/n) sitting on the floor laughing with the guy that was chasing her.

Fred's POV
I tackled (Y/n) to the ground as she screamed in surprise and we fell to the ground laughing. I have to admit I haven't had this much fun till she came to the pizzeria.

"Tag! Your it!" I exclaimed as we sat up. She slightly pushed me. "No fair! You jumped on me!" She said playfully pouting as we continued to laugh. As she smiled my heart skipped a beat. Why do I feel like this?

"(Y/n)?" We turned our heads to see a guy that looked kinda like me. I looked at her as she nervously smiled at him.

"Hi Freddy." She said nervously. Wait... Freddy?!

He came closer and sat down beside (Y/n). "Are you okay? And what are you doing here?!" He asked. She slightly smiled. "I'm fine Freddy. I told you there's nothing to worry about." She said reassuring him.

"Umm... Hello?" I said. They looked at me and Freddy gave me a death glare. "Who are you?" Freddy asked, continuously giving me death glares.

"Oh Freddy, this is Fred. He's your replacement of the pizzeria." (Y/n) explained. Then she turned to me. "Fred, this is Freddy Fazbear. He is one of the old animatronics." She said smiling.

Freddy then stretched his arms and pulled (Y/n) closer to him. My ears slightly twitched in annoyance. Why do I even feel like this? (Y/n) yawned as she sleepily rubbed her eyes. Freddy chuckled. "Tired?" He asked.

I think she subconsciously nodded then drifted of to sleep. "Fred!" I heard someone say. We turned our heads and saw BB running towards us. He stoped when he saw (Y/n) asleep on Freddy.

"Hello! I'm BB. What happened to (Y/n)?" He asked looking at (Y/n)'as he sat down beside her. "And who are you?" He asked looking at Freddy.

"Long story. Where are the others?" I asked. "Hiding." He answered. Then the 6 am bell rang.

"Well if you don't mind, I'm gonna bring (Y/n) home." Freddy said as he picked up (Y/n) bridal style. There was something in me that felt annoyed every time I saw (Y/n) with some other guy.

BB pouted. "Okay. Bye." He said sadly but smiled. "See you tomorrow!" As they left the pizzeria I couldn't help but smile, knowing that we will see her tomorrow. I looked at BB and he gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked as we stood up. "You like (Y/n)!" He said jumping. I blushed. "No I don't!" I denied, which just made him jump more.

"Oh my gosh! You do like her! Wait till I tell the others!" He exclaimed as he ran away. My eyes widened as I ran after him. "BB! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!" I shouted as I chased after the little devil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun Dun Dun!!!!!!!! If you didn't read the description then this makes no sense on why Fred like reader-chan. And If you don't read my notes like this then you guys are gonna keep asking. So I suggest you read my notes.

But anyway, till the next chapter. Bye reader-chan!