Me has no title °~°

(Y/n)'s POV
I was kinda scared.

"A-are you g-g-guys g-gonna hurt m-me?" I managed to ask.

"No, don't worry. They won't. I told them I would destroy them if they do." A voice said. Then a tall guy with raven black hair appeared in front of me. He wore a long black sleeved shirt with white stripes on the sleeves and white buttons, black pants with white stripes also near the end and a mask.

He removed his mask revealing his pale white skin, his red blush and his dark grey, almost black eyes, kinda like Goldie... But his eyes had white pupils.

I jumped back a little startled. "Oh hi Jack!" BB said waving his hands. "Hello BB." He said. Then he looked at me. "Hello miss (Y/n). I'm Jack the marionette." He said taking my free hand (That wasn't holding BB) and kissed it.

I lightly blushed. I heard someone scoffed. I looked at see Fred with an annoyed face.

Then I saw a girl with short blue hair with two streaks of longer hair in a tie wearing a white shirt with a blue vest with light blue stripes, blue pants, red blush, emerald green eyes, a red bow tie and blue bunny ears.

"Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Toy Bonnie, but you can call me Bon Bon!" She said hugging me tightly. "Hi... N-nice to meet y-you... B-but can't b-breath..." I choked out. She quickly let go of me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized. I was catching my breath. I didn't expect Bonnie's replacement to be a girl, and she reminded me of Amy. "Its fine." I assured her.

"Sorry. You'll have to excuse my friend here. She can get a little over existed." Said a blonde haired girl wearing a white shirt with a design that said 'LET'S PARTY!!!' with a slightly frilly yellow vest, pink shorts, light pink blush, sky blue eyes and an orange bow tie holding Bon Bon's shoulder.

"I'm Toy Chica. Call me TC." Said the blonde haired girl holding out her hand. I smiled and shook her hand. "(Y/n)." I said.

"So you guys aren't gonna kill me?" I asked.

"Don't worry we won't. We were given a criminal data base, so we can keep the kids safe and you seem fine." Fred explained coming closer with the others. I breathe a sigh of relief.

'Thank God!' I thought. "See! I told you they'd like you! Know were all friends!" BB exclaimed. I smiled. At least I know I'm not gonna die. "I know! Lets play tag!" BB suggested. They all looked at him.

"Tag? Really?" Fred asked. "I think that sounds like fun!" Bon Bon said, practically jumping. "Eh, why not." TC said.

"Sure. Got nothing better ta do." Mangle said climbing to the sealing. BB looked at me, still in my arms. "Can you join? Pretty please?!" BB begged. I sighed. "Fine." I said.

"Yay!" BB said as he jumped out of my arms. "So who's gonna start it of?" I asked. Jack smirked. He pushed Fred slightly. "Tag! Your it!" He said as he disappeared. "Wait, wha-" Was all he could say before we all ran off.

~At Home~

Freddy's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night and checked the time. 3:43 in the morning. Why do I have a bad feeling something happened to (Y/n)?

I decided to check up on her. I walked out of the room and headed for (Y/n)'s room. I slowly opened the door to find that she was... Gone?!

Where is she?! Then it hit me.

I ran out of the house, on my way to the pizzeria. No, no, no, no, no! I have to hurry! Something might happen to her! I'm coming (Y/n)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey reader-chan! What do ya think? I know bon bon is a dude in the game but in my opinion he fits so much better as a girl. So half of me was fighting whether or not bon bon should be a girl or a boy. Anyway, see ya later reader-chan!