The Originals and Toys

(Y/n)'s POV
~2 months later~
Time sure flies.

It had been 2 months since I started to work at the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and its been fun.

As I came down stairs I was greeted by of course Freddy.

"Good afternoon (Y/n)." He said as he kissed my cheek. I sleepily smiled as I hugged. "Hi Freddy." I said as I yawned. He chuckled.

"Come on. Its time for lunch sleepily head." He said as he rubbed my hair and lead me to the dinning room.

I sat down on one of the chairs next to Freddy. "Hi guys." I said smiling. They smiled. "Hey (Y/n). We were thinking. Could we come with you to the new pizzeria tonight?" Chica said as she ate.

I smiled. "Ya sure! Oh I can't wait to introduce you guys to everyone! We'll have so much fun!" I said happily.

~~~~~
"Here it is!" I said as we arrived at the pizzeria. The others, except for Freddy, stared in awe.

"Aye, what happened to the pizzeria lassie?" Foxy asked.

"You can barely recognize the place." Goldie said.

"Woah. Talk about an upgrade. They went all out on this project." Bonnie comments.

I smiled. "Wait till you meet the Toys." I said as I eagerly walked inside the pizzeria. "(Y/n)!" I smiled as I saw BB run and hugged me. "Hello BB." As I let go he noticed the others behind me.

"(Y/n), who are they?" BB asked. "They are the original animatronics." I said smiling. He smiled as he walked to the others.

"Hello! I'm Balloon Boy but you can call me BB! Wow you guys are the original animatronics? Cool! Hey, where are you guys staying? How come you left? How old are you guys? Whats your favorite color? Whats..." BB said and asked a lot more as we walked to the others.

"Is he always this?" Freddy whispered in my ear. I smiled. "His just a kid. He's like the little brother I never had." I said smiling.

As we entered the others were doing random stuff. "Hey guys!" I said waving my hand for them to notice me. They looked at me then noticed the others. "They are the originals." I said gesturing the originals. "And they are the toys." I said gesturing to the toys.

I watched and smiled as they came closer and started to introduce each other.

"My replacement is a girl?" Bonnie said. "My original is a dude?" Bon Bon said as they circled around each other.

"Boo!" Mangle said, dropping from the sealing and in front of Foxy. "Aye!" Foxy said, falling over. Mangle laughed as Foxy got up.

Chica and TC got along just fine. "Let's make pizza!" They said as they rushed of to the kitchen.

Goldie and Jack seemed just fine as they talked.

"So we meet again Fazbear." Fred said as he glared at Freddy. "That it is." Freddy said glaring back. Whats wrong with them?

Then I felt someone tug the end of my shirt. "Hey (Y/n)! Can we help TC and Miss Chica with making pizza? Please!" BB begged. I smiled. "Okay." I said as we walked to the kitchen.