The Shadows

Jack's POV
As I walked to the others I couldn't help but have a big, goofy grin on my face. She liked it! She really liked it!

As entered the main party room, I saw the others eating pizza. "Jacf! Come ajf eagf shome pishja!" BB  with his mouth full. "What?" I asked. He swallowed the pizza. "I said eat some pizza!" He said happily.

I sat down with the others and ate some pizza. "Hey Freddy! Your back!" I turned and saw Fred's original walk in, looking worried.

"Hey guys. Have you seen (Y/n)? I can't find her." We all shook our heads. Then he looks at me then away. Whats his problem?

"Come on Freddy. Have some pizza!" Chica says. He shook his head. " I'm gonna continue looking for (Y/n)." Before he could leave, a dark, horrible and very familiar laugh echoed through the room.

The Original animatronics went into a defensive position.

That laugh... It's so familiar...

Then realization hit me. No... It couldn't...

"Great! More little brats to play with!" A voice said. Then someone I thought I'd never see again appeared in the room with someone else by his side.

"Vincent." Freddy said growling. Vincent looking at him. "Well of it isn't Fuckbear and his friends." Then he looked at me and the toys. "And look. More little brats. Fuckbear 2.0, his gang 2.0, Fuck boy and Jackass." I felt BB hugging my leg in fear.

"Oh here's my assistant. Shadow Freddy." Shadow Freddy looked like Freddy only with a really dark shade of purple outfit and the same shade of purple bear ears.

He bowed and tipped his hat. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance for the first and last time~" He said smirking. Then Shadow Freddy looked at Freddy.

"Oh, you wouldn't mind if I steal your girlfriend~? Would you~?" He said holding the bracelet I gave her.

Freddy's POV
"Where's (Y/n)!" I demanded.

I should have never left her alone! I'm so stupid! I didn't learn from before! Idiot!

"She's none of your concern. But don't worry~ I'll take really good care of her~" Shadow Freddy said.

My ears where twitching in anger. "I'll ask you again. Where. Is. SHE?!" I shouted. Shadow Freddy scoffed. "And what are you gonna do about it~?"

Thats it.

The next thing I knew, my eyes turned black with white pupils.

(Y/n)'s POV
I slowly opened my eyes. Where am I?

I looked around and found myself in some sort of backroom.

'Like when I first met Springtrap...' I shook of the feeling. I just have to get out of here. I looked around andand spotted a door. 'Well at least I'm not tied. I can escape!'

Then the door flew opened. I froze in place. A guy that looked just like Bonnie only, he wore a really deep shade of purple clothing. Including his bunny ears.

"Oh thank god your awake! I thought they accidentally killed you." Said the mysterious guy. I didn't move or say anything. I was to afraid.

He sighed. "You don't have to be afraid of me." Then he looked around and sat beside me. "I'm here to help you get out." He said in a hushed voice. "I'm Shadow Bonnie by the way.