?

A/n: Hey reader-chan! So a quick note. Shadow Bonnie will be SB and Shadow Freddy will be SF to make it easier. Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s POV
I sighed in relief.

"Thank you." I said hugging him. He smiled and hugged back. "Okay, come on. We don't have much time." SB said. But before we could think of a plan, Springtrap appeared.

"Shadow Bonnie. Good job for keeping her from escaping." He said. SB looked at me and slightly nodded. "Of course sir." SB said.

"Long time no see (Y/n)." He said walking to me. " I would love to catch up with a chat but we have to move." He said looking at the door.

"Is there a problem sir?" SB asked. Springtrap nodded. "There after us. Shadow Freddy is doing the best to hold them of, but Fuckbear is on full attack mode." He said.

Freddy! Oh no! Chica, Jack, BB! What's happening to them?!

Then we heard a loud crash as the door broke down. On the floor laid a person that looked like Freddy but with the same shade of purple clothes as SB, he must be SF. SF looked really beat up, he had a few scratches around his body that started to spill blood and had black marks. I looked at Springtrap, he actually looked shocked. I followed his gaze and gasped, I understand why.

Freddy... His eyes... His once icy blue eyes were replaced with white pupils and black irises, his hands were slightly red with blood and looked really pissed. SB stood in front of me for protection.

"I'll ask again... WHERE IS SHE?!" He screamed. Springtrap looked at me and SB. "Take her out! Now!" Before I could react SB grabbed my wrist and we appeared in the main party room. I gasped as tears fell from my eyes. All my friends where lying on the ground.

Bon Bon! Fred! TC! Foxy! Bonnie! What happened?!

I ran up to Chica. "Chica! Come on! Don't leave me!" I pleaded as I held her in my arms. She looked at me and weakly smiled. "Don't worry. We're immortal, remember? But I don't think there gonna do okay." She said pointing to the toys.

I walked up to Fred. "Fred? Fred? Fred?! Get up!" I said shaking him. No response. More tears escaped my eyes.

As I walked to the others my body started to hurt. I looked to my chest and noticed there was a big cut as blood slowly started spill out. When did I get this?! I looked at SB, his eyes widened. "The bandage! It didn't last! I- I did my best!" My head started to hurt. "I'll be right back! I'll look for a new one!"

Then I fell to the ground in pain. "(Y-Y/n)...?" I looked to the right and saw Jack. "Jack... Are you okay...?" I asked. "Come on... Stop worrying about me... Worry about yourself..." I shook my head.

"Your my friend. I care for all my friends." I muttered up all my strength to hug him. He hugged back. As we pulled away he grabbed something, his mask. "I won't make it... And when I'm gone take over for me." He said handing me the mask.

I looked at him like he was insane. "What?! But you need that!" He weakly smiled. He grabbed my hand and gave me the mask. "You need it more than me. A bandage will not fix that big of a wound. It's the only way for you." Then he put the bracelet he gave me on my arm. Then he put a hand on my cheek.

"Never forget me... Goodbye my beautiful ballerina... I love you..." Before I could say anything he put the mask on me and everything went black.