?

TC's POV
We all sat on one of the big tables to start.

"Who's gonna start?" I asked. We all looked at each other. "Oh! Can I start?" BB asked. We all nodded as he looked for a person to pick.

"I know! (Y/n), Truth or Dare?" BB asked. She seemed to think for a moment. "Dare?" She said unsure of her answer. BB looked around for any ideas for his dare.

Then his face lit up. "I dare you to dress up like a girl Jack!" He said looking at (Y/n) and Jack. Before anyone could react, me and Bon Bon grabbed (Y/n) to one of the rooms.

"Makeover!" We said as we got to work.

(Y/n)'s POV
I can't believe I'm wearing this.

I was wearing a black dress, the top was black with long sleeves with white stripes, white buttons in the middle, the bottom part just reaching above my knee, it was black with a single white stripe at the bottom and a white ribbon. I wore black ballerina shoes with knee high black and white striped socks.

TC was doing my hair and Bon Bon was applying makeup. "Tada!" They said simultaneously as they handed me a mirror.

I could barely recognize myself. My hair was tied in a bun (If you have short hair lets just pretend you have long hair.) with a little white ribbon. I had dark pink blush and light purple line come from my blush to the bottom of my face.

"We did good Bon Bon." TC says as she high fives Bon Bon. I hid behind the door. "I'm not going out there looking like this! They might laugh at me!" I say.

The next thing I know I was outside the door with all of them staring at me.

Jack's POV
We could hear voices in the room, like they were arguing.

"What going on in there?" BB says looking at me. "I'm not sure but maybe-" Before I could finish the door suddenly opened.

We all turned are heads as my eyes widened and my mouth practically hung open.

"Tada!" TC and Bon Bon said. She shyly looked down as her shoes then looks at us, a shy smile on her face.

"Hey Jack! Your gonna eat a fly if you don't close your mouth." Mangle says as she poked my side, grinning. I lightly blush.

"So... How do I look?" She says, nervously as she turned. I couldn't take my eyes of her. My heart race accelerated. My stomach felt all fuzzy. She was so-

"Jack? Jack!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw (Y/n) in front of me. I lightly blushed. "I'm fine." I managed to say as I heard snickering in the background.

She smiled. "How long do I have to wear this?" She asked as she sat beside me. "Until you have to go home." BB said. She sighed "Fine. Let's just continue."

(Y/n)'s POV
We went back and forth doing dares and truths. But I felt sorry when BB had to pop his favorite and only balloon with that design. And we all kept laughing when Fred had to dress up in one of TC's frilliest, sparkly-iest dress.

Then the 6 am bell rang.

"Bye guys!" I said as I waved them goodbye and left.

~~~~~
When I arrived home I saw Amy making her usual coffee.

"Hi Amy!" I greeted. "Hey (Y/n). How was-" She stopped mid sentence and looked at me. "Umm... (Y/n), Why do you look like a black and white ballerina?" She asked.

I looked at myself. Oh ya. I forgot to change. I'll just give it to them tomorrow night.

"Umm... It was a dare." I said, rubbing the back of my head. She sighed. "Well I guess this is gonna be a normal thing." She said, shaking her head.