Fun without Someone

Previous part:-

Suga: Hy-u-ng I- ( cut off by a knock)

Continue..

There was a knock heard and a soft voice came. They recognized the voice , it was Tae.

Tae: Hyung Let's go.
Jin: Tae you and kook go and sit in car.
We will come after sometime.
Tae: Okay hyungie.

Tae left from there. Now everyone attention was towards suga. Jin asked

Jin: What is the real reason Suga? ( furiously)
Suga: N-noth-i-ing hy-u-ng.
Jin: So you won't say right. Jimin bring that diary.

Jimin nodded his head and get the diary out from drawer.
The moment suga eyes caught the sight of diary his eyes widened. He froze at his place.

Jin: Now say what is this?
Suga: Hyung it's just- (cut off by Jimin)
Jimin: Book filled with restrictions which kook has applied on you. Right?
Suga: No! Jimin you all are thinking wrong it's not like that.
Jin: So what it's like?
Suga: Hyung I just made those so that I will avoid doing these mistakes.
Jimin: Oh! really please hyung at least now don't take his side.
Suga: Jimin I am not taking his side bub it's normal to hate the person who has ruined someone's life like I ruined Bun's 😔
Jin: You didn't suga. ( trying to convince him)
Suga: No hyung I did. If I hadn't came in Bun's family nothing like this would have happened. He must have been living with his family. HAPPILY. I just ruined everything. I'm just a pathetic person. ( eyes got teary)
Jin: You are not ok and why are you not telling him truth.
Suga: I tried hyung but he doesn't believe me he thinks I am making up stories to cover my sin. ( silently sobbing)

Jin hugged him and said
Jin: Ok I understand now don't cry my strong meow. ( rubbing his back soothingly)

After sometime suga calmed down. While breaking hug he said
Suga: Hyung please you all go. Or else bun will get upset and I don't want it ( low voice)

Jin sighed and said you are also coming
Suga: No hyung please.
Jimin: But hyu- (cut off by Jin)
Jin: You all go me and suga will be at home.
Suga: No hyung! You know how much bun loves you if he will get to know that because of me you didn't go then he will get angry on me. Please

Jin sighed heavily and with heavy heart he said OK

After sometime everyone go to amusement park except Suga  ofcourse.
Before going Jin gave suga warning that he will be in Kim house only. Maids will give him his meals and he will take rest. After getting a hearable Ok from suga Jin go.

Time skip

At Amusement park

Tae, Jimin and kook ran towards rides and namhope behind them so that they won't get lost

After enjoying all rides they all go to have something to eat. Now only giant wheel was remaining.