Funeral

Continue....

Everyone were sitting with head low while kook was sobbing.

Mrs. Han: You know kook once you got severely sick. Your fever wasn't reducing at all. Yoon take care of you the whole night.

Kook with tears said

Kook: I w-as su-ch a foo-l.

Jimin barged in

Jimin: Yeah you were such a fool. You know what yoongi hyung get you for birthday.

Kook look at him and asked

Kook: What?
Jimin: A gaming room

Kook eyes widened

Kook: What!! A gaming room. It's very expensive how could he afford that?
Jimin: By doing overtime and his savings. You remember that day we told you yoongi hyung is sick.

Kook remembered and said

Kook: Yes!
Jin: He was sick Because of doing overtime and skipping his meals for your that gaming equipments so that you will be happy. But what you did kook?
Kook: Hyung I am sorry!.(looked down)

Joon who was silent till now said with anger

Joon: WHAT SORRY HUH!! WILL YOUR SORRY FIX EVERYTHING. WILL YOUR SORRY BRING YOONGI HYUNG BACK. WE EVERYTIME TOLD YOU TO BE GOOD TO HIM ATLEAST FOR THE SAKE OF GOD. BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO US!!

Kook look down in shame. His hyung who sacrificed everything for him was killed Because of his own foolishness.

Jin grab kook wrist and drag him towards the store room which is now kook gaming room.

Everyone followed them.

Kook: Hyung why are we here?
Jin: Because Suga told us to give you his gift.

He said and open the door of the store room revealing a beautiful and amazing gaming room. Kook eyes sparkled in amazement. He was too much amazed to speak a word also.

Jimin: This is what he made for you.

Kook: Why did he do this much for me when I just insulted and hated him

Mrs. Han said with a soft voice

Mrs.Han: You hated him since these much years but he never keep any grudge towards you because he loved you, you were his only family, his bun.

Kook eyes filled with tears. He got up and went in his room to regret and cry out.

 He got up and went in his room to regret and cry out

__________________________________________

Next day

Today is yoongi funeral. Everyone attend the funeral ( Kim brothers,kook & Mrs. Han)

Kook cried on his yoongi hyung chest who is laying in the coffin.

Kook: Hyung hyu-ng I-i am S-sorry ple-ase do-n't le-ave me. I kn-ow I- wa-s a foo-l. H-y-ung!!

Crying while shouting without any senses.

Kim brothers seperated kook from yoongi with great difficulty.

Jin: Now you have to stay strong for your Suga hyungie. Be happy that he get rid of this cruel world and will be happy in heaven.

Kook nodded with tears

Kook: Yeah I will . My yoongi hyung was a very good person who tolerated an idiot like me.

After funeral everyone went home with a heavy heart and disturbed mind praying for the innocent soul to rest in peace.
________________________________________

At Night

A person is standing infront of the graveyard wearing a black hoodie and mask.

He go towards a grave and removed the cemetery plate

He removed the plate and placed another on the grave and said

?: It's not Min Yoongi but Kang-Dae!

(A/n: I don't know much about this thing so if it's wrong to mention the  cemetery plate changing then I am so sorry. I am not against any religion. I respect all religions.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! So does anyone wants yoongi to return. If yes then I am going to make a season 2 of this book where our hero is going to come back.

The book name is ' I am sorry Hyung'

Hope I didn't got much late in uploading.
This story is a total imagination so please don't hate any idol.
The story line is only mine. The credit of photos goes to their respective owners.
Hope you all like it. Bye-bye 💜💜💜💜