Sweet moment

Continue....

Next Day

At university ( in lunch break)

There is a big chaos everywhere. All the students are cheering the most popular girl of university who is on her knee holding a red rose proposing her love in middle of the canteen.

Cheers and chantings can be heard.

" Say Yes!" " Say Yes!"

The boy was shaken by his bestfriend.

?: Hey! kook!! ( shooking his shoulder)

Kook came out of his thoughts. He asked

Kook: Yes! Tae?
Tae: What are you thinking she is proposing you atleast reply? Will you?

Kook came out of his thoughts and look at the girl who is on her knee infront of him.

Kook: Karin I -

Karin( the popular girl): Please Jungkook accept my love. I have been in love with you more than 2 years now.

(A/n: Both kook and tae are in second year in university)

Kook was so much confused. What should he say. It's true that once kook had crush on Karin as she was really beautiful and cute. But now he doesn't have any idea as he had crush on her in his first year that too for some months only.

Tae nudged his elbow to kook and whispered in his ear.

Tae: Take your decision wisely.

Kook take a deep breath and blurted out

Kook: Yes!

Tae was shocked by hearing this.

His reaction was like this:-

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kook held her shoulder and made her stand.

Karin eyes were filled with tears. She happily hugged him.

Everyone cheered and clapped happily

While someone in crowd smirked.

?: Your bad days started Mr. Jungkook. Have a great life ahead if you can.

______________________________________

After university ends

Outside the university on the ground.
Now here a baby is sulking as his bestfriend is giving his whole attention to his new girlfriend.

Karin and kook were talking and talking without giving a glance at the baby who is sulking.

After sometime

A black car came and a lady in her 50's came out waving her hand. Karin also waved her hand and said

Karin: Guys I will go now my mom come to pick me up. Bye babe! (to kook)