Trouble?

Continue...

?: Hello Mr.Min (seductively)

Hearing this Suga shot his head up and looked a lady who is wearing very revealing dress and seductively licking her lips which was really very gross for suga.

She sat on the chair infront of Suga in such a position that a little of her b**bs were showing.

Suga just felt like to throw up but still he maintained his posture to not look rude and said

Suga: Hello Miss
?:  Yoona Han(random name)
Suga: Hello! Ms. Han Nice to meet you!
Yoona: Nice to meet you too Mr. Min.
Suga: Ms. Han I need to go to work sorry.
Yoona: Oh! It's ok Mr.Min can I get your number?
Suga: Sorry! Ms. Han but I don't like to share my number. Meet you later.
Yoona: What do you mean by that? It's not like I am some stalker or something. And you are not a celebrity or something so don't act like one. A beautiful lady is asking for your number and you are saying you don't like to share. You should be thankful that someone like me is asking for number from someone cheap like you. ( Very rudely)

Suga got sad hearing cheap word but also got angry at her behaviour. She was about to say something else when

?: Wow! What a great way to talk to manager. What a respect!!

They turned their head and noticed joon there. The lady employee was sweating now looking at joon who was ready to kill her by his eyes.

She stuttered and said

Yoona: Si-r!

Joon walk towards them and said to her while looking in her eyes

Joon: What is this behaviour? ( Deep cold voice)
Suga: Sir it's nothing to worry we were just-
Joon: Quiet ( while looking towards Yoona)

Suga kept quiet knowing joon will not listen.

Joon: The way you disrespectfully talk with others and seeing your previous work records which are not worth to look at.......You are fired!!

Yoona: No sir please don't do this. I am so sorry!
Joon: Your sorry won't work I have given you warning last time also. Now it is not acceptable.

Joon said and left

Yoona glared at Suga and left.

Meanwhile with Tae kook

In university

Corridor