Sick?

Continue....

Jin turned around and see it was....

TAEHYUNG

Tae step towards Jin and asked him in deep and serious voice.

Tae: Why Jungkook hate suga hyung? (Deep ass voice)

Jin understood that tae is really very serious as he never denoted kook as jungkook he always call him with nick names like kook, kookie or bunny.

Taking some deep breaths Jin said in calm voice

Jin: Listen! Tae hyungs are here to solve this matter you should focus on your studies.

Tae: No! I can't when my suga hyungie is in pain. I can see how much pain my suga hyungie is hiding. Please hyung I beg you please tell me everything. I don't want to be in dark anymore. I wanna know everything. ( teary eyes)

Jin sighed and sit on the big couch in living room and patted the place beside him indicating taehyung to sit.

Tae sat beside Jin and Jin said

Jin: Listen tae I will tell you everything but you have to promise me you will not break your friendship with kook or behave different or rude with him. You both should be like before only.

Tae understood one thing that it was kook fault that's why Jin was preventing their friendship by keeping these conditions.

Nevertheless he nodded.

Jin: Words Tae
Tae: Yes hyung I promise
Jin: Ok so listen....

Jin told him everything. The reason of jk's hatred, last night incident when they came from amusement park and the rules jk has put on his own hyung.

Hearing all this tears came in tae eyes.
His suga hyungie was bearing this much but he didn't even had a single clue.

Jin: Last night the words which left suga's mouth are still ringing in my ears.
Tae: But why is suga hyung not telling kook that uncle min wasn't a good person?

Jin sighed heavily and said

Jin: He did but kook is not listening. He thinks Suga is a 'Killer'.

Tae just looked down. This new information was just wanting him to beat the shit out of kook.

He was just burning in rage. And then there comes the person who is totally unaware about the beating coming for him........
Jungkook

Kook came there smiling 😁 and stood infront of Jin and tae

Kook: Hyung! I am ready
Tae: Jungkook how-

before he can say any further Jin cut him off and said

Jin: Ok bub go and sit in dining room we are coming.
Tae: But hyu-

Jin hold tae hand indicating him to stay quiet so tae shut his mouth.

Kook didn't think much about their weird behaviour and go to dinning room.

After kook left Jin said

Jin: Listen tae if you said anything to kook now he will take it in wrong way and will blame Suga that because of him we are behaving lik this with him. You know kook is suga's life. It's already very complicated so please don't make it more complicated. You have promised me you will be like before only with kook.

Tae sighed and said

Tae: Ok but hyung if kook behave rude with suga hyung I will not leave him.

Jin nodded and they both go to dinning room and the three of them had lunch.