Destiny

Previous part :-
?: So you hide this much pain in your heart Mr. Min Yoongi.

Continue....

When Suga heard his one and only hyung's voice he turn around and noticed that everyone was present their except for taekook.

Jin: So this much pain you have hide in your heart and acting like nothing has happened. Are you some kind of superhero? Min yoongi?

Suga froze on his spot and said while stuttering

Suga: H-y-ung Y-you h-here w-hen you al-l ca-me ba-ck.
Jin: Just now when you were pouring all the pain from your heart through your mouth.
Jimin: Hyung!! How can you hide this from us? You don't consider us as your brothers right?
Suga: It's nothing like that chim I was just.. just.

Jin understood that suga was feeling uncomfortable to share it so he told others.

Jin: Guys let's go. We will talk about it later.
Jimin: But hyung..

Jin signalled him to be quiet. So he shut his mouth.

Everyone go inside the house and to their respective rooms. All of them slept but in worries.

Suga in the fear of telling  his brothers about his past and others except taekook about their precious brother drastic past.
______________________________________

Next morning 🌄

Everyone is in the Living Room having  their breakfast made by the hands of their precious Jin hyung.

Let's see what is in breakfast