PETTY

"You know I'm so proud of you, Ishuu you played so good"  said Shubman while kissing ishan  like his life depends upon it his hands smoothly touching the back.

"It was just a fifty you scored 103 , yet you are happy for me decorated whole room for meee " said Ishhan resting his head on Shubman's bare chest.

"because you were amazing baby boy"

Only two of them were left to practice when the rains came.

Ishaan wanted to take shelter but Shubman stopped him by pulling him towards himself. And there they stood like only the two of them were remaining in the world no one else.

The raining got harder, both of them became really wet but they could care less.

Shubman strands of hair were coming in front of his eyes and ishan saw that and couldn’t hold himself and kissed Shubman wet lips.

Shubman kissed him back and ishan could feel ishan tongue dancing in his mouth.

Shubman’s one hand was on ishan  waist and the other one on ishan’s cheek.

Ishan's hands were exploring shubman’s hair while getting more n more tangled into them.

After they parted,ishan was patting, because shubman kissed too hard, ishan's hands being on Shubman's shoulders. they were staring at each other eyes like there nothing else beautiful. And then when ishan said "I LOVE YOU" and in return he got one more passionate kiss from shubman".

It was routine for them they weren't in a relationship but it was everything shubman never said i love you too ishannn but his actions were enoughh to Ishann belief!!!

Shubman treated ishan like a prince he used to call him his baby boy Ishann engraved shubman name on his heart. Only to get it broke by the man he loves.

" So you guyss kissed , and then went on trip to parisss and he gave you the PENDANT!! Ohh My God Ishuu I'm so Happy for you being in a relationship with the most handsome cricketer".  said Aditi while hugging Ishann she was happy for her best friendd she has seen him struggling with his sexuality she wanted him to get best..

"We're not in a relationship I mean not yett ".said Ishan nervously while nudging her arms

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN you're not in relationship with himm he fucked you took you on tripp gives you this expensive gifts and you're not dating!!!!
So it just another freindship with benefits Seriously Ishu you deserve better than thiss!! " said Aditi as she was totally disappointed.

"It's more than that ,adi he loves me he treats me so well he makes me happy it's just he is not ready yett to name this relationship sincee he is new to gayy relationship he Just Need some Timee". said ishan with a small smilee

"I don't know ishuu just don't get hurt, i don't think it's good choice he seems confused i hope he is not using youuu ".

"WAS SHUBMAN REALLY USING HIM !!", Ishan thought as his mind was lingered with the memories of shubman he tried very hard to remove those memories but it wasss hardd for himmm.

He decided that he needed a closure a proper explanation and answers from Shubman he atleasst deserves that after being his fucktoy !!!

And then he found himself outside of Shubman's apartment which he shared with Sara he decided to go back but then someone opened the door!!

"Hey Ishan what a surprise , saw you after so many days how are you?". said Sara while hugging Ishann.

"I'm fine how are you and you look good yeahhh  , said ishan he didn't knew why he has this grudges against saraa poor girl didn't knew about him and shubman but in his mind SARA was the reason his happiness were gone she wss an evil eye for himm.."

"Hmm thanks I'm fine too so i assume you are here to meet your best friend, pardon mee I'm sorry but I have to leave it's lil urgent you should go inside shubbi is inside thereee".

Ishan went inside the apartment that's when he shubman in a tee. His neckk covered with hickeys and his swollen lipss!!!

This was the most heartbreaking scene for Ishaan he felt betrayed he felt stabbed by knife in his heart.

"Y -o- u here you came for something I have made sandwichhh you want to try ittt "said Shubman while ignoring ishan hurt eyess

"Is she better fuck than Mee ? Did you had fun or you were dreaming about me while fucking herr !!! "said Ishan with venom in his words.

Ishan felt a flash of indignation in his mind. "Leave her, Shubman."

"You're being ridiculous," Shubman  said, taking a step away from him, sniffling, the tip of his nose red, holding back tears. "She's my girlfriend my soon to be fiance."

And the world stopped for Ishaann.

"You don't love her." Ishaan  shook his head. "You don't. JUST BECAUSE YOUR BESTFRIEND DIED YOU CAN'T BE WITH HER I HATE HIM HE DIED AND TOOK YOU FROM ME I HATE SARA I HATE YOU.

"DON'T. Don't involve them don't you dare to drag abhi here just don't " Shubman snapped looking at Ishan.

"Whyy not you have lost your mind, the guilt of KILLING YOUR BESTFRIEND have ruined usss and that bitch just uses her emotions to get fucked by you I hate themm" shouted sounding close to tears.

Ishaan  closed his eyes, quivering, tears not stopping. Subman looked at him silently, not saying anything. "I h-hope sara falls ill and I ho-hope she leaves y-you nnd yoy  never find anyone!" ISHAN  said, words barely making sense, barely conjoined, muddled from his cries.

"You know what Ishann even it wasn't sara i would have never married you, would have never told about you to a - anyone
I don't want anyone to think me as of faggg I don't want to lose my family for someone like you " Its not because of saraaa i don't want to lose everything to bee with a Man"!!! said Shubman closing his eyes .