REVALUATION

With Ishan, everything was easy for Shubman. Simple. Ishan  was beautiful in the bedroom and equally so outside of it. His delicate Baby boy that's what he called Ishan. Everything about him made Shubman's heart sigh. He was a fresh summer's day in a cold brazing winter. Shubman knew that Ishan was someone for whom you could risk everything .

Shubman was torn between his love for Ishan, the risk of losing Sara as best friend, and the promise he made to dying Abhishek. With their engagement approaching, the thought of revealing the truth to teammates, friends, and family, including Sachin, filled him with fear. The potential consequences weighed heavily on his mind.

Shubman had so much to lose - his family, Sara, his career - but he was willing to risk it all because Ishan was worth it. Their love was something he couldn't let go of, no matter the cost.

So here he was at Sara's house.He was in a state of utter panic and confusion. He was sweating profusely, his breaths were short.

" Shub are you fine? You seem tired " said Sara worriedly

"I think you were right maybe we're going too fast Sara i don't think I'm ready for this I'm sorry I know this is not the right time to say but I feel too suffocated. " said Shubman faintly with nervousness in his voice.

"What d-do you mean you feel suffocated subh , told you we should take a break but it was you who wanted to proceed. Did something happen , did I do something wrong. " said Sara not understanding what he exactly meant.

" Sara that day before dying abhii asked me to take care of you , and i promised him.  And since that day, I kept thinking about how to take care of you. You became my first priority we grew close to each other. " Said Shubman gently.

"But now i feel too suffocated , I know this is not an excuse but I can't continue Sara it just seems we came closer to fill the emptiness caused by Abhishek's death" Shubman bubbled out, and then looked at Sara fearfully.

"You're with me all the time because of the promise you made to Abhishek?" Sara breathed out, still in shock.

"Shitt Shubb , i was so grateful that you were with me, i thought you also needed me. I'm sorry that you had to be with me all the, you were burdened with the weight of promise why didn't you tell me earlier about this" said Sara with a hoarse voice.

And  after that she started crying . She felt like she was burdening Shubman.

Seeing Sara cry, an odd pain surged in Shubman's chest. He felt guilty and thought that Sara had the right to know the whole truth.

So, he told Sara the whole truth about his and Ishan relationship they had been together for a long time, but they separated after Abhishek's death. How he decided that he could move on with Sara but he kept going back to Ishan. He accepted that he was in love with Ishan even when he was dating her.

Sara stilled at the sudden revelations.She gulped.

Wha-" Sara began, eyes wide. " You and ishan were a thing ?" Sara said, voice wavering.

Ishan and you were in love!" Sara shouted. " And you decided to date me ? How fucking low do you have to stoop?"

Shubman kept quiet. Sara took her handbag and threw it at Shubman, the hard leather case hitting Shubman on the chest. Shubman took a step.

"Abhishek t-told me to be with you  for my whole life ." And me and Ishan were just casual I thought maybe being with you is best for us." said Shubman weakly.

Sara couldn't take it. She walked closer to him and slapped him across the face once more, hard. Shubman clutched his cheek, digging his nails in, looking down.

"Are you dumb, Abhishek didn't knew you were a thing with Ishan, and to take care of me doesn't mean you have to date me . Fuck man how can you even do this" said Sara roughly.

" You kissed me and you had sex with me because you promised Abhishek that you'll be with me but  you were in love with Ishan the whole time " .  You used me to hide your sexuality, to pretend that you're straight" !!! Sara said, soft, seething.

I'm sorry" Shubman cried out, tears rolling down his face.

" I feel so used Shub. Why did you do this to me. I have already lost Abhishek .  I really thought maybe i could move on but you ruined everything . You made me a joke  Shubman!" Sara shouted while grabbing his collar.

"You told me a lot of sweet things, comforting words so i could move on you promised that we will make our relationship work as yet you were going back to Ishan . " HOW CAN YOU PLAY WITH TWO PEOPLE EMOTIONS AT THE SAME TIME. said Sara her voice shaking abruptly.

Shubman knew this wasn't going to end well. But he didn't expect Sara to take this so badly. He felt too much guilty that girl has already lost her first lover now she has lost her hope ,her fauth. And he lost both of his best friends.

( I know it's a very short part but i had some pending college assignments. I'll update soon and the next update is going to be full of climax.  So this is for now and do let me know if you want Ishman ending or not)