REDEMPTION / ACCEPTANCE

Days passed by as the sun washed down onto the grained earth every night and returned each morning. For everyone, time went on, their lives went on, their nights went on. So did Ishan life went on.

Ishan decided that he needs to move on from Shubman and for that he needs to forgive him and accept his and  Sara relation wholeheartedly.
In this tale of love and resilience, Ishan  decided to let go and find his own joy is a testament to his inner strength. He reflected on his mistakes.

He felt guilty for hating Abhishek,how could he hate a man for dying he hated himself for cursing Sara.

So he apologized to Sara, he wanted to get rid of this unwanted hatred for his own sanity.

"I'm sorry Sara , I didn't meant whatever I said was totally rubbish. I'm sorry for ruining your special moment " said ishan geniunely

"You don't have to be ishan i understand abhi was your freind and you feel we moved on too easily, but trust me Ishann it took too much for me and shubman to move on from the news of his death " said Sara while trying to control her voice from breaking.

" I'm sorry saraa , I wish you and Shubman a happy future " and ishan geniunely wished her he wished both of them a happy future. ( And maybe that's where ishan has finally taken a step to move on)

He apologized to Sachin and Arjun tooo.
Things were good with his teammates tooo they were shocked with ishan actions but with a sincere apology from Ishan everything became normal.

That day he called his dad .( Ishan still remembered the day when his dad saw him with a guy, his dad called him fag , useless and many homophobic comments he basically disowned him, his mother was disappointed with him .)

"Hello kon hai"

"P-Papa"

"Isha ishan" his dad was going to cut the call.

"Phone mat rakhna, papa please apse bat karni hai apki yaad aati hai, Papa I'm sorry mai apka achaa beta nahi ban paya, I'm sorry Papa sorry for hurting you". Said Ishan while trying to control his tears.

Beep sound the call has ended.

Maybe that's why shubman never wanted to come out he never told anyone about ishan because of fear of rejection. Shubman couldn't lose everyone fo ishan no one would ever do, ishan thought.

Ishan loved his parents a lot from childhood he always did what his parents said but his sexuality was something he had no control over .

Ishan was practicing at his home when to doorbell rang . Ishan went to open the door and what he saw made him thought he was dreaming so punched himself.

"Ishu dekh kya Raha apne maa baap ko andar nahi bulayega" said ishan's mom.

Yes his parents were standing there at door.

"Maa Papa!!! aap log yaha, ishan embraced his parents tightly.

Ishan grabbed his parents and brought them inside the house. " Aap log yaha, then he touched their feets .

Ishan father hugged him . "I'm sorry betaa for hurting you, bohot kuch bol Gaya naa mai kya Karu betaaa society ke dar , apni ideologies ke karan mai tujhe samajh nahi paya".

" Haaa ishan ab ham kya samjhe yeh sexuality yeh LGBTQ ,  humari generation ke liye yeh sab bohot Naya hai ". Said Ishan mother while ruffling ishan hair.

" But Humara pyaar tere liye inse sabse bada hai, tu Aaj bhi Mera acha betaa hai issu , you are still the kid I'm proud the kid who was serious for his dreams who always make others happy, Mera pyara ishuuu . Said his father while shedding some tears .