DILLEMAA

(It focus on Shubman's POV a little flashback)

" Don't you ever look at the moon and wish you could be on it?" SHUBMAN asked, one arm wrapped tightly around Ishann waist, looking at the moon hung high in the sky. "

"You want to live on the moon, Shubie?" Ishan smiled , sitting on the man's lap.

"I'd love to. I imagine it's beautiful up there. No one else. It could be just us." Shubman said, and then kissed Ishan eyes ,nose. Ishan blushed and lay his head on Shubman's s shoulder.

Shubman wanted to runaway with ishan to a place where no one knows then where he could kiss ishan ,hold his hands and roam freely. He wanted to live with Ishan till eternity.

I love you so much shubhiii, you know we will do a marriage in Spain , I've always dreamed to get married there said Ishan while Massaging Shubman's head..

You think too much Ishan learn to live in present enjoy the moment ,said Shubman ignoring the pain in his chest .

It wasn't like Shubman was ashamed to be with ishan honestly it was opposite ,Ishan was his big supporter,Ishan made him feel like him homee . He just wanted to hold ishan for rest of his lifee. But some things requires big courage.

"He remembered how his family disowned his cousin who came out as lesbian"

(Warning ⚠️- homophobic comments)

"AISE BACCHE HONE SE ACHA BACHE HI NAA HOO !!!!! Yeh sab bimari hai angrezi chochle hai aiso logo ko paaglkhaane bhejnaa chahiye "said Shubman's dad.
That day a little courage shubman had to come out to his family died . He couldn't hurt his father who is the reason he is there he just couldn't.

"I know shubi nd I'm not telling you to come out to yourrr parents . Why would I even tell you when mine was worst dad is still not talking to meee, mom is so distant with me I don't want the same with you ."
"I'm just asking you to tell Sara or Abhiii,Or maybee we could tell Shreyas Rishab they would understand usss Rishu Bhai even say we're loveliest couple in in the team ." Said Ishan while rubbing soap in shubi backkk..

"Ut wasn't like Ishan was demanding that guy has not asked for anything not even comittments but he just felt suffocated he felt like he was a Lil dirty secret shubman was hiding he just wanted , Sense of conformity or one can say security" .And Shubhman kneww ishan wasn't wrong.

"Shikhar Bhai did you saw that guy he was looking so girly twink" said Shreyas jokingly.

"Haa or uski harkate bhi meetho ki tarah thi haha x.said Shikar with no seriousness but as joke only.

Shubman knew they weren't homophobic if he come out both of them will totally support himm . But he realised things will change after that he can't let things get awkward with his friends with his teammates.
And the Indian Cricket Team fans who had their own male ego some of them might support him but others will be too harsh.
BCCI,Coach ,Selectors Media etc won't let him leave peacefully if the news came out this can ruin his career.

He wasn't ready to trade his family, his friends,his career, and the image of Indian cricket team he couldn't trade this things just for a mannn. The equation was not balanced leaving shubman in a dillemaa..

And nothing changed in their relationship apart from the fact that shubman cried and confessed to ishan that he loves himmm..

Aditi and Mayank weren't really happy with this relationship but they were supportive for Ishannn.

Shubman was always like this he started playing cricket when he was 3 years old he never made any decisions for himself ,they all were made by his father he always craved to become best years of practice everything just to become the best...
"He cared for his image ,his popularity everything unlike ishan he was hard with himself he was trained to control his emotions his feelings he learned to become the greatest a person needs to sacrifice many things and Shubman Sacrificed himself."

He didn't realised he was crying untill he heard his ringtone.

He was sitting on the edge of sofaa warping his knees with his armsss he realised it's been two hours since Ishan left saying the most hurtful thing.

"So I was nothing but a good sex for you i thought i had an important place in your life but I was wrong "said Ishan humiliated by Shubman earlier statement!!!!

"I wish i could tell you were much more than sex for me, you are my lifee ishuu" thought Shubman while tightly holding the bracelet Ishan gave him as a gift...

Sara was calling him he ignored the call and then when he got the message.

"Shubiiiii comes to dad's house he is hosting a dinner your teammates are invited too ,Dad said it's a surprise for usss!!!!! "message by SARA.

Nd shubman decided to fullfill his duty fullfill his promise..

""Promise me Shubh you will take care of sara , you will be with her for the rest of lifee promise me SHUBH""

Shubman remembered his promise and decided to become a good boyfriend/ fiance to sara .