THANK YOU

I'm not a writer this is my first time writing a full story . Most of the time , I start writing a story but I just can't seem to finish it . There are two many plots in my mind but Writing down them is hard.

This is the first time that I've actually managed to complete a whole story.I'm a commerce student so my command over literature is not that good.

I hope you guys liked the story! The original plot I imagined was about friends with benefits and the compulsion to marry your best friend. But I added elements of homophobia societal fear , internalized homophobia, acceptance, coming out, and, most importantly, loving yourself. To make story more realistic and authentic.

And kamakshi well her character was  not in the story initially but i  added her character later. The character is inspired by gender stereotypes, homophobia and gender dysphoria  i have seen around me.

And I'm suree we all have kamakshi around us . I hope you guys support them , cheer them and make them feel loved . We can save all those kamakshi around us .

And i know most of you hated Shubman but it's  important to recognize that Shubman had his own traumas and faced homophobia bullying , rejection from his parents, which had  significant impact on his actions. I am not justifying what he did, it's crucial to acknowledge that societal pressures forced him  to behave in certain ways.  And there are many people like Shubman in this world I hope that one day, these people can break free from society's expectations and live their lives authentically.

I hope all Ishan's get their Aditi and Mayank who can understand him support him even when the whole world is against of it. We all can do.

Honestly i have more plots in my mind and badly want to write more Shubish fanfic but I am busy with college and internship work. So yeah this is for this was for now.