DISSOLUTION

Shubman's heart was racing, what he is  about to change his  whole life.

"You broke up with Sara ?"asked Shubman's dad . Shubman didn't respond. His parents looked at him. "Shubman? What- what happened why?

" Shubman kya hua, tere or Sara ke bich kuch jhaga huaa kyaa. Beta aisi choti moti bato pe rishta nhi todte." Shubman's mom said,  Shubman hummed. She grabbed his arms.

She saw tears rise in his eyes. She grabbed his hands tighter.

Shubman looked at his parents.

"I'm gay." Shubman breathed out, leaving his mother's hands.

His mother paused. She blinked at him a few times. "Wh-what?"

"Im gay," Shubman repeated, looking at them, stepping back. "I-I'm homosexual."

"What?" His father shouted, looking at him with a straight face, eyebrows slightly lifted.

I like men," Shubman whispered. His dad continued looking at him with no expression. Shubman gulped. "I-I like men, Dad."

He was still for a while, and Shubman felt... fear? His father had no face change, just his breathing pattern changed. He blinked his eyes.

What do you mean you don't like women?" His father screamed. "How can you not like women?"

I just.... don't feel any attraction to them," Shubman said, looking away. "I-I've never felt it, forced myself to believe I had. But- but as time went on... I couldn't ignore that part of me, Dad. The part of me which- which feels a greater attraction to men.

His father took a step away from him. Shubman looked at him
"It's all because of that kamakshi, she died but influenced you ''His father said, eyes big.

" Dad it's not because of her or ISHAN or anyone ., it's mee I'm born this way only, And i can't help it" said Shubman with a hoarse voice.

"Right. Right, of course. Yes." His dad  nodded. He  slowly looked at him. Shubman had not one clue what went through hi mind at that moment. "Of course. Of course, Shubman
It makes sense."

"I-It does?" Shubman asked, a little hopeful. His dad walked closer to him.

"Shubi beta"  His dad  began gently. "I knew something was wrong. I-I should've known." He said, whispering. "It's alright." He brought his  hands out. "Everything's alright."

Shubman's eyes were wide. He was utterly confused. "It is?" Shubman asked, and his dad grabbed his hands. Shubman looked at his dad.and then at his mother. His father smiled.

"It's okay. You can't help it." His dad whispered. "You feel you've fallen in love with Ishan, haven't you?"

"Y-yes, but-" Shubman began, and his dad shushed him, grabbing his hand  tighter.

"It's okay, Shubman." His dad said, so soft, so gentle. "I'm happy you told me. Don't worry."

"It's alright. Don't worry." Shubman dad said and then brought him close, wrapping his  arms around him. Shubman stilled for a second but hugged her back. He smiled to himself, and it was quiet for a few seconds, but then;

"I'll get you what you need, Shubman," His dad  said. "I'll help you. I know what it is, I studied it. I'll take you to the hospital. We'll fix you. Don't worry. Don't worry." 

Shubman's whole body reacted before his mind alerted himself of what was going on. Shubman pushed his dad a little away. "What?" He breathed out.

It's okay," His dad repeated. "I know you're feeling tremendously emotional right now, but it's common. Don't worry. You're just sick, Shubman. You're just sick."  Just like Kamakshi,but don't worry dad will make everything right!!.