INCORPORATION

Shubman made a comeback to the Indian team and he scored a century with cover drive sixes and fours and the world got to see his bowing celebration again . The media, fans, and were all talking about him, and everyone was happy.

His team welcomed him wholeheartedly and hosted a party for him at night. There were also new additions to the team, and everyone gave him a heartwarming welcome. They remembered their old memories.

"You played well shubman. It was a bliss to see you bat" said Ishan while sipping his whiskey.

"Thank you ish- Ishan , we won the match that's the best part". Said Shubman not knowing what exactly to say. When did things become so awkward between them.

" Ishuu what are you doing here come dance with me on floor". Said Tilak while grabbing ishan hands . "Ohh shub you here man you played amazing today now I'm scared abt my place in the team" .said Tilak jokingly.

Tilak lightly placed his hand on Ishan's waist. Shubman noticed this and he felt hurt a sudden pain rised in chest .

"So if you don't mind can I take Ishan from you, i want to dance". Said Tilak not knowing that his words killed Shubman into pieces.

Tilak and Ishan were dancing on the dance floor, swaying. Ishan was smiling, and they both looked really good together. Shreyas commented that they were our new "Virushka" Shubman felt like he might die, as Tilak was having his life . He realized now how Ishan must have felt when he was dating Sara. But now he couldn't blame Ishan; it's the result of his own actions.

It was late night, and everyone was going to their rooms. Shubman was outside in the gallery when he felt someone hugging him from behind. When he turned around, Ishan hugged him tightly.

"Shh i missed you Shubi," whispered ishan and his breaths touched Shubman's neck as they were still in hug. Shubman felt like he might die.

"Ishan u r drunk , you should sleep". Shubman parted himself from Ishan as he smelled alcohol in Ishan's breath.

"Drunk or not drunk it's the truth i missed you Shubi" said ishan with a hoarse voice. "I felt guilty for leaving you when you needed me the most I'm sorry. "

"You didn't left me Ishan , it was our mutual decision, don't feel bad you should go tilak might be waiting for you." said Shubman with a strangeness in his voice.

"Why would he wait for me he might be sleeping Shubhi there is nothin"
And then a voice came interrupting Ishan ,"Ishan, where were you? I was looking for you everywhere. Come, it's time to sleep." said Tilak And he went to them.

"Sorry Shub , Ishan might be annoying actually he is drunk don't worry I'll take him he should sleep". said Tilak while grabbing ishan arms who couldn't understand anything

"Tilak I know you and Ishan are close and it's good but let me tell you one thing i know ishan for years so you don't need to apologise for him or act like his guardian." said Shubman irritated by Tilak . "  "And he went from there

He remembered those nights when Ishan used to get  drunk and do the wildest things  for Shubman Tilak couldn't even imagine .

They were in London Ind vs Eng series India won the series. And Shubman won the player of the series.

"I don't think Shubman likes me ,Have i done something wrong" asked Tilak to Ishan while sipping his coffee as they both were sitting at famous cafe in London.

"Did he said something to you? If he did I'm sorry Shubman is not actually good with words yk" said Ishan

" No not specifically it's just he gives me a weird look like i stole something from him and i don't know how to explain, he really doesn't seem interested."  said tilak