characters part - 2

Raichand's :

Bhavna Aviraj Raichand - A cool dude dadi of Adhyansh, in search of a girl to marry Adhyansh.

Aviraj Raichand - late dadaji of Adhyansh.

Adheer & Anshika - mom and dad of Adhyansh, viransh & reyansh. A lovely couple and a lovely parents.

  Raghav & Riddhima - chachu and Chachi of Adhyansh, a wonderful couple who loves there every child equally, parents of twins Shreyansh and Priyansh.

Viransh (27) - 2nd child of adheer and anshika , younger brother of Adhyansh.

Reyansh (24) - 3 child of adheer and anshika younger brother of Adhyansh and viransh.

Surbhi armaan Goyal (28) -  younger sister of Adhyansh, who is happily married to her love and have a cute baby boy darsh.Child of raghav and Riddhima.Elder sister of viransh,reyansh, Shreyansh and Priyansh

Armaan Goyal - son in law of Raichand's,loves his wife and baby. BestFriend of Adhyansh.

Shreyansh & Priyansh (21) -  the naughtiest members of house , twins of raghav and Riddhima.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Singhania's :

Anatara kailash singhania - Dadi of saachi, Adwika & Garvit. Loves her a lot.

Kailash singhania - late dadaji of saachi.

Viraj singhania - Bade papa of saachi. Father of Adwika and Garvit. Loves his all children equally but saachi holds a special place in his heart.

Viren & Ishika - A lovely parents of saachi. Loves everyone one equally.

Garvit and Barkha - Brother and sister in law of saachi. And have a cute Lil baby.

Reva - princess of house after saachi. Loves her saachi bua. Mischievous and lovely kid.

* *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Daksh Patel - best friend of Adhyansh from childhood. Loves to annoy him.

Karan Mehta - best friend of Adhyansh from childhood. He too loves to annoy him.

Armaan goel - best friend of Adhyansh from childhood. And jiju too of Adhyansh.

Four of them are best friends from childhood. Always there for each other. Adhyansh is less spoken person and short tempered so they loves to irritate and annoy him.....(uk bestfriends ka kaam hi ye hai).
----------------:------------------:---------------
Sarswati Parekh - 2nd member  of there group,bestie of saachi. She was senior of saachi but they become so close to each other.

Nividitta Basu - 3rd member of there group ,bestie of saachi. Both are together since 5th standard.

Ahaan shah - 4th member of there group, the most funniest and prankster. Bestie of saachi and Nivi from 5th standard.

Rishabh yadav - 5th member of there group, he was the senior of ahaan, nivi and saachi. The most intelligent and chill one.

Reyansh Raichand - 6th and last member of there group, he too was senior of ahaan, nivi and saachi.
The jolly molly person.
___________________________________

So how are the characters do tell me in comments and vote down please.....

So let's meet inbchapter 1...
Till then byee...👋