ᴥ⁠●⁠ cherry nose ●⁠ᴥ

Author's pov :

  Saachi enters the Raichand villa' and parks her car.

Coming out of the car suddenly her heart begins to beat faster.

She stopped a minute calming her heart.

"What is happening all of a sudden, why is my heart beating so fast?"
She thought.

"Nevermind, it must have happened just like that,..... but what is this feeling that I am getting that I am about to meet someone, but who?"

Saachi just tried to shurg the thought and enters inside the house.

* * * *

Here in Adhyansh's room.

Adhyansh was taking shower while thinking about that kissing dream.

'How badly I wanted that dream to come true"he said to himself.'

'From two years I have tried to find her , yesterday I finally found her.'

'But I hope we meet again but this time not like yesterday 'he thought and sighed!.

Adhyansh came out of bathroom in towel wrapped around his torso and wiping his hairs with another towel.

He came to the balcony taking some fresh air and he saw A car parked at there parking lot and thought,

'This car is not ours, so has anyone come to our house?'he thought and shrugged.

He Went to his closet And came out wearing fresh pairs of clothes.

(Waise I didn't gave his house tour so let me give it.)

He came downstairs folding his sleeves of shirt suddenly

*Thudd*.........

~ ~ ~

Saachi entered inside the house and found reyansh sitting with his dadi and Brothers talking or should say fighting with them.

Dadi saw her and smiled saying

" Aare Saachi, when did you come?
Bhavna said walking towards saachi.

"I didn't realize when you came in the fight between these three."
Bhavna said glaring at three of them.

"Come inside beta" she so lovingly made saachi sit at sofa.

"You guys talk I will come in minutes".bhavna said and walked out from there.

Here reyansh and shrey and Priyansh stopped there fight glaring at each other.

3 of them glanced at saachi and then to each other giving a challenging look to each other.

Three of them ran towards saachi,to sit beside her and shreyansh & reyansh won.

So they both will be sitting beside her, reyansh on the left and shrey on the right side ,bcz whenever she comes all three of them have lots of gossips and many more things to share with her.

And like our Saachi, one can share anything with her, whether it is a problem or a secret or needs help for anything, Saachi is always there for them, she is their secret keeper, their advisor and many more...

"As usual shrey and rey won" saachi said while laughing Priy who was pouting like baby

"So can someone tell me why you guys were fighting and what the fight is about?"

"I'll tell you what's going on,"priyansh said.

"Actually the thing is that our elder brother has just come here in India permanently from New York, so Dadi wants him to get married as soon as possible.