ᴥ⁠● Sabak ●⁠ᴥ

Authors pov :

    He whispered in her ear"mujhe pata hai mein handsome hu pr aise mat dekho, mujhe sharam aati hai".

She look down in extreme embarrassment.

Adhyansh saw her red face, as he got it that she was embarrassed,
   "gosh she is looking so cute with that red face", "hayee mein marjawan iske liye".....
       control Adhi kya kar Raha hai tu behave yourself,I scolded my mind.
Ha toh focus kya ho raha hai.

  so he waited for her to say something but looks like she was so lost in her embarrassment.

He fake coughed "uhmm" to gain her attention.

   "Bass kar saachi it's enough now how many times you will embarrass yourself"

   "Bass kar saachi it's enough now how many times you will embarrass yourself" .she scolded herself in her mind.

Adhyansh waited for her to say something but she didn't so he looked towards sunny and asked him

"What's happening sunny? "

"Aacha toh iss jhagdalu driver ka nam sunny hai",she said in her mind glaring at sunny.

(So the name of this quarrelsome driver is sunny)

But yrr his deep voice gave me goosebumps,so deep and husky voice he has.Agar ye aur bole na toh mein toh melt hi ho jau...

( If you say more then I will melt.)

"Pr ek minute, ye to car mein baithe the na, toh inko nahi pata ki Inka driver kitna fast car chala Raha tha, kaise pata chale?  inko toh airoplane ka feel aa raha hoga na andar ,toh bahar kya chal Raha hai kaise pata?...
  Abhi batati hu"...

("But just a  minute, he was sitting in the car , wasn't he?
So he don't know how fast his driver was driving,How to know?, he must be feeling like sitting in aeroplane,So how will he know what's going on outside?
     I will tell you right now"...)

"Mein batati hu kya hua hai,
  Yeh Jo apka driver hai na, Vo car udaa Raha tha and usse mujhe bhi udane wala tha,
vo toh use time pe yaad aya ki ye road pr car chala rahe hai & shukr mere ache karmo ka ki usne car rok di, Varna Mera accident ho jata toh?,"

("let me tell you what happened,
This your driver, he was flying the car  And it was going to blow me away too,
That's when he remembered in time that he was driving the road  and thanks to my good deeds
that he stopped the car,If I had an accident then?,")

I said glaring at the shades man,
he wore shades, hence this name, prr thik hai point se nahi bhatakte hai.
  "Aur aapko toh pata bhi nahi ,kaisa pata chalega aap to drive enjoy kar rahe honge na .
(And you don't even know, how would you know, you must be enjoying the drive)

"Dikhne se to aache Ghar se lagte hai, car bhi expensive hai,toh ek driver aacha nahi rakh sakte kya?".
(Looks like you are from good background,the car is also expensive, so can't you hire a good driver?")