ᴥ⁠● Favourite girl ●⁠ᴥ

Before Starting reading do click on the star button ⭐.

(Advance sorry for any grammatical mistakes).

Let's start

* * * * * * * *

✧~~⁠~⁠~✧

H

e just grabbed her waist making her stand and parting his legs making her stand between them to do her work properly

Saachi was so shocked to react what happened with her within a second.she was just looking into his eyes, her left hand on his shoulder and right hand holding cotton.

Just then Adhyansh spoke making her come out from her non ending dreamy session.

"Aab aachese kar pao  isiliye tumhe khada Kiya now you can do it properly."
Saying this she nooded and started to clean the blood with shivering hands.

Adhyansh could clearly see her being nervous as they both were so close to each other.

There proximity was in such a way that saachi's face was just above his face as he was tilting his head upwards Making direct eye contact with her & just a little bit distance left between them.

The only thing was happening was there Exchange of breath.

But still with Shivering hands and nervous state saachi did her work properly.

In the process Adhyansh's were itching to touch her waist to hold her but he thought

" What will she think about me that I am touching her deliberately… No no, I wont do it like this, I will touch her with full rights when I have the right.”

'Bhai par kaunsa haq chahiye terko ispe ha' his inner self mocked him.

"Chup kar" he hissed.

"Sorry, sorry, did it burn too much?"

Worriedly she asked.

"No no nothing much.. you continue " he gave her a tight lipped smile bcz yes it was burning but as his inner man was saying ki (mard ko kabhi Dard nahi hota) so yess saachi k samne kaise hi dikhaye uska dard.

But time to time saachi was noticing his expressions he was giving bcz of the pain and burning sensation but was trying hard not to show her his pain.

After completing cleaning his blood She took the ointment tube on her fingers and started applying it gently on his wound.
And in the process her fingers touched his beard and his upperlip.

She just blushed by this.

Her touch was so soft and gentle that it made him feel tickle and her red cheeks was making him happy bcz he was the reason of them becoming red.