ᴥ⁠● Izzat ●⁠ᴥ

Author's pov :

"Tring tring"..........."tring tring "

"oh stop this" sleepy saachi shouted.

"Ahhhhh......Why is it ringing so loudly?"

"Nivi stop this"sleepy saachi whined while covering herself from head to toe with quilt and taking a pillow to cover her ears.

"No babes Today you will have to wake up early, there is an order from the High Court."
Sarswati said while entering in her room with 2 cups of coffee in her hand.

She placed the cups on side table and started to remove quilt with which saachi was covering herself.

"Janaaaaa"saachi shouted while trying to get hold of her quilt which saraswati was holding and looking at her with amused face.
(Go away)

"Are, so much energy in the morning to shout ,come on, you must have lost your sleep, so go and freshen up quickly, I have brought coffee for you.
And this painkiller for headache."

Still saachi was not up so she said...

"Waise I got to know what happened last night."she said teasingly.

Saachi got up and sit with a frown on her face looking at saraswati.

"What's with this smile" saachi said with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing"she said while shrugging off.

"Waise...how was the boy"she again asked with curiosity.

Saachi's eyes glistened by the mentioned of him.

She got excited & quickly romved her quilt.

"You know that blue eyes painting which I painted?"

"Ya Ik ,but what about that?"sarswati asked with frown.

"Those are the eyes of the man I met last night."

"What"she exclaimed.

"Yes..yess , hard to believe na but it's the truth it's his eyes" saachi with her dreamy voice said.

"And you know what he was sooo damn good looking and hot yarrrr,I mean I have no proper words to describe his beauty uff!!!

"When he came out of the car na that moment was like slowmo, my heartbeat racing looking at him."

"And you know I was checking him out like a creep, but He is made in such a way that how can I not look at him??"

"His face with proper shaved beard,his jawline,
His musculine body, his muscles were just trying to come out of his jacket,By looking at them I can clearly say that he gave pefect time to his gym for workouts,his hands,his long slender finger, And the most beautiful part of him "his eyes"
So deep, Blue and beautiful."

   saachi was just continuously ranting about how good looking he was n all, just then she realised that with whom she was talking and stopped herself from talking further.

"Goshh saachi you noticed everything of him haa" saraswati said with teasing smile.

"It's not like I like him n all it's just I'm telling truth about him bss that's it"saachi said shrugging off.

"Ha ha Ik"sarswati said while rolling her eyes.

Just then nivi enters the room disturbing them.

"Aunty ka call aya tha tujhe jaldi Ghar bulaya hai"nivi said entering.
(Aunty called me,She called u home quickly)