ᴥ⁠● Doll ●⁠ᴥ

A man in his late 20's came out of his private jet

His bodyguards surrounding him from media and paps,as one of the famous bachelor of India just landed.

Adhyansh 's pov :

   Hey, so let me introduce myself, I'm Adhyansh Raichand CEO of Raichand Industry's. I'm a businessman.
From 6 years I was handling our New York branch.
     I am very interested in business since childhood so I wanted to be businessman and here I am.
   Media has Given me name as Hot illegible bachelor,Ruthless, heartless and arrogant businessman, it's true as when it comes to business there's noone ruthless than me.
Till the date I had not lost any deal.
  I don't like to compromise with my work and don't like when others do it too.I had be strict with my employees.
So they think that I'm rude and arrogant.
    But with my family, friends I'm to most different,noone has seen my that side.
   I have a Lil anger issue but now trying to control it.
    I'm the grumpy guy and in search of my sunshine.

So yaa this is me.

---------------------------------------------------

        I just landed in india After my 13 hr long flight. 6 saal baad mein India vapas aya hu.

  I  had come 2 years ago for some work for only 2 days but during those two days something happened due to which I felt like going.

       I missed my family,my friends.
      There is one more thing that I missed a lot,  "Doll" , my doll. no..no, not the one to play with, the real one.
     even the mention of her brings a smile on my face.

        As I got out of airport My PA Sunny came to pick me up from airport. I told my body guards not to follow me cause first I wanted visit my secret place which gives me peace.

"Mountain House".

When I was in my highschool,me and my friends use to come here at weekends and this became my favourite place, A source to get peace.
Far from the City,no noise ,no one to disturb, just peace.

I entered in my Range Rover.

  I told sunny to drive me there

I asked him to drive a Lil fast.

  I was so tired by my journey so I kept my head on headrest of car, and closed my eyes.

       Suddenly sunny stopped the car with jerk ,
I asked "what happened?"

. "Sir koi car k samne aa gaya  mein dekhta hu aap rukiye".
"Hmm".
(Sir, someone has come in front, I will see, you wait.")

   He went out of the car,5 minutes passed I was waiting for him but looks like I have to check what's happening.

I came out of the car and there was a girl standing back facing me.

I can only see her side profile,she was looking damn angry her hands on her waist and she was talking something or I should say lashing out on sunny & sunny glaring at her.

My heartbeat started to increase, I don't know why.
   Suddenly she turned towards me,
                        &
"Fuck" the only word came out of my mouth.

  I got angry after seeing sunny glaring at her,how dare he glare at my doll.

Just Let him come to the office,I will give him so much of work load  that he won't even be able to lift his eyes.

        she's the only one who's all over my mind ,who doesn't let me sleep all night .from 2 years I was yearning to see her 'yess she's the doll I was talking about'.

    she was looking at me from head to toe or I should say checking me out.

  Mein kehna toh nahi chahta prr 'handsome hi itna hu ki kaun mere charms resist kar sake'.
(I am so handsome that who can resist my charms)

I felt proud of myself for my look for first time as I don't care much about how I look but one thing I know ki itna bura bhi nahi dikhta.chal bss Hui khud ki taraf.

     I went towards her but seems like she was too busy checking me out,i smiled in my mind.

       I waited for her to say something but she didn't say anything,so I clicked my fingers in front of her to bring her back.

    She came out of her checking out session, & look down  with her red cheeks in embarrassment.

I went a little closer to her and whispered in her ear.....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here's the 2nd chapter.

If you like the chapter pls vote and comment down your thoughts 👇🏻.

What do you guys think what he will say..??

  See you in the next update

Till then bye bye..

For spoilers and reels follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/tales_bychaitali?igshid=M2RkZGJiMzhjOQ==.

                                   your author,
                                       Tali❤️