Love over everything

Kim's pov:

"Don't be like that, I just don't want you dying?"he was so mad at that he wouldn't eat. Fucking shit,

"I am not hungry, that's it, leave it." Damn, when he start having an attitude.

But I left it alone considering I didn't want to upset him even more. I did want him to eat so I ordered in, it was rice. The doctor said not to give him something to filling. He needed to eat and was it because of me that he didn't want to eat... did he think I didn't love him because he was to fat. Fuck. Chay. That man is so perfect why would he think that.

2 hours later

"Hey, P'kim do you mind helping me shower" Chay comes to the bed where I was at. But I was shocked that he even asked me that.

"It's not what you think, I just figured that since you know how to clean up cuts better then I do you can help me, just help wash my hair." He say's going to the bathroom grabbing a towel.

"Yes, okay" I say. I was so fucking happy I get to help me. Maybe this is my opportunity to tell him how I feel. Yes I will, this is the only time he as spoken to me all day. I follow him and I see him in shorts with his shirt off. He looked so hot. I wanted to fuck- no- I can't I at least have to tell him how I feel before I do that.

"Chay, can I ask you something, if I would to say I love you would you get with me or at least forgive me."  I say helping him in the tub.

"Huh, P'kim, what in the world are you talking about, you said you were hungry when I told you I loved you. Honestly I don't want to be hurt like that again. Not ever not now.

"Chay-" I say pulling him up by his chin. I kissed him, I felt his lips they were soft and had a hit of strawberries on them." Look I never wanted for you to be hurt that badly." I took a minute before talking again he was so confused. I think he was just confused I kissed him for the first time.

Chay's pov:

He just kissed me. What the actual hell why on the fucking earth would he kissed. The one who said he never loved me or who used me for information. Did I believe him or do I not. Why did he do this to me. Why does he think it's okay to fuck with my head.

"Chay, will you be my boyfriend. You don't have to say yes right now, you can think about it." He says looking into my eyes with so much love in them.

"Yes, don't hurt me again or I swear you will die." I say looking at me then I kiss him.

He is shocked that I did this but he doesn't pull away but instead he kiss me back harder. He started to get more aggressive he pulled my hair, kissed my neck probably leaving a mark but I didn't care. I was happy so  happy that I finally could do this with him but I can't help but feel like he might do it again.

"Chay love I think we should stop, you are still hurt and we just got together I don't want to get hurt." P'kim says with a smirk. I just responded with a nod I really didn't want to stop.

He little while later he got me food and I was happy as ever. I had completely forgotten all that he did to me. I used to tell myself do not let  him fool you but damn did he get me.

We were on the couch when I was playing with my hair and I  fell asleep. But I woke up with him trying to move me. He didn't see that I was up so I decided to play with him a little. I kissed him and just like that we were ready or  at least I was. I wanted my first to be with him. I felt I could trust him more than ever now.

"P'kim please, I want to"

"Are you positive?" He says looking at me. His eyes were going up and down, going from my eyes to my lips and back up.

"Yes"

He kiss's me with so much power. I was ready for this, read for this new chapter of my life. This new phase, this new world. And honestly I love this new life.

—————————————————————————
This chapter made me happy that they finally have there happy ending. Sorry for the late update. I thank will update every month or at least twice a month. But expect something this week to be a little bit happier😏🤭Till next time.
-Eva🩵