Mental health day

Chay's pov:

I honestly had no idea what that man was capable of. The amount of times we fucked last night I thought I wouldn't have not been able to walk, it just hurts a lot even to stand.

"Morning love" He says giving me a forehead kiss and a little back rug. "Any ideas about what we should do today."

I don't know. He told me last night that we would take a mental health break when I need it, I told him it was fine but he didn't believe me, deep down I know he needs it to not just me.

"How bout diner later and park now?" I think that's nice. It gets us out the house and outside and maybe that will help us to know that we are in the now, not the future, past, just now.

"Sounds nice. We'll go later,4 for the park and after dinner." He asked making me breakfast.
I just nod. I am so overjoyed that we worked things out and actually talked about our relationship instead of letting it go to something bad.

Time skips

It was already 1:30. I left P'kim warm embrace in to get ready, I didn't want something to fancy but something nice. I took a shower in the bathroom in the room and he took one in the other bathroom. I put dark blue jeans on with a white undershirt and a black leather jacket on top. My hair was curly and I had put on a little touch of black eyeliner.

I walk into the room and see P'kim with the same thing on except he has a back shirt on

I walk into the room and see P'kim with the same thing on except he has a back shirt on. And black boots on with red stitching. I can't believe he is my boyfriend. I am hard just looking at him, the way his hair is falling just a little higher than his eyes.

"If you look any harder we won't go anywhere.. you look hot, my love." P'kim says with a smirk looking at my dick.

I..I... let's go"

We got to the car, P'kim let me drive to the park of my choice. He said it was because he choose where we ate at. So it was only fair that I get to choose the park, but I also really like driving. It gives me peace of mind, all I have in front of me are the cars and the open road.

When we got to the park, it was beautiful. The lights lit up and...the light are never turned on unless it's for a birthday. But mine was next week and P'kim's was much later in the year.

" Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you." P'kim sings as he hugs my waist.

" What is this, what happened to the dinner you had on planed?" I ask still not knowing what is going on.

" This was it. I know our fight and talk really hurt you more than what you want me to know. Plus, you don't like eating where other people can see you." He says walking me to the table under the tent.

The weather was just right. It wasn't to sunny but it wasn't cloudy. The breeze was so nice, partly because we were right next to the water, it was a little chilly but not much.

"So what you think. Surprised?" P'kim says holding my hand. The amount of questions I had about how he knew I would have chosen this park, my feet about eating in front of people I didn't know or even people I did know.

"Yes very much so. How did you know I would pick this park." I thought it was maybe because it was my favorite park so it wasn't hard to guess.

"I know you my love" he says." So what looks good, most of it's Thai but there's some American food.. I am going to have seafood."

Honestly everything looks so delicious I can't decide. The seafood dose look good, but I am not a big seafood person. Should I let him choose or would he get me a salad. Should I get a salad?
Fuck. These thoughts won't get out of my head.

"Are the sandwiches good?" He nods and smiles.
"I'll get that then."

We put are orders in and we talk; about anything, even what he's doing while he's gone and he never does that, ever.

"Love, happy birthday." He says giving a box.
I opened it to see a white gun with back outlines.

"P'kim?"

"Oh come on I know you know how to shoot it, your brother told me he thought you. There is a shooting range over there."

I didn't notice it before, maybe they set it up as we were eating. Also I am going to kill my brother for telling him. I was good at shooting not like a wanted to because I didn't need it. But my brother was like "just in case".

"Please" P'kim says look at me and the gun.

"Fine"

I walk up, load my gun and start shooting. I never missed, ever. All I could hear at some point was P'kim shouting out where to shoot and I hit wherever he told me to. When I hold a gun it's like someone changes in me. I put the gun down and P'kim runs to me.

"Chay, I am so proud of you. I thought I was going to have to teach you but you might have to teach me. You didn't miss not once, how?"

" I honestly don't know. I have always been good at it even in games."

"I love you so much. I am so sorry for everything I have done, I know things are hard but I promise they will get better."

"I love you more. I know. Also no being sad, okay?" I say and I give a little kiss.

We have one of the bodyguards drive us home. I thought it was just me being horny but P'kim hand on my leg kept going higher and higher.

"When we get home that's we the actual fun begins." He says whispering in my ear.

I pray for my ass tonight.

————————————————————————-
I am so sorry for this late ass update. I have been so busy with testing. Next update should be some time this week because I have a week off of school, if not the update will be next week.

-Love Eva🩵