Talk

Quick p.s this chapter does contain self harm. Read as you see fit. There is also
A little bit of smut at the end of this chapter.

Chays pov:

He couldn't have known about my self harm, I didn't even make it known to anybody. That's also why I keep to myself most of the time. He didn't cause my self harm I did, my parents did. It wasn't like I hated my life I just hated that my mom died then came back just for her not to remember me. What type of fucked up thing is that. Then P'kim on top of all that did not help.

"Chay, talk to me love."

"No. I fell, it's okay" he said trying to take the knife a way from him. I didn't intend to cut the shit out of my arm or anything. I really did fall, I fell on the knife, I guess that's when he heard my fall.

"I get that you fell, but there is so much more going on. You think I don't know you've been self harming, that you go see a psychiatrist 3 times a week. I know you, don't think that I don't. Plus, I saw your scars." He said pulling me to him.

I got scared of the fact that he actually saw them; my scars. I knew better then to know that weren't there but I thought you couldn't see them, or that maybe only I can cause I did.

"You have to say anything if you don't want to love, just know I am not forcing you to say, do anything if you don't want to but if you do I will hear." This is the moment I was going to happen. I saw it every time I looked at him in the face.

I took his hand and paced it in mine before I started." It's about you or how you left me. Ever since I found about my mom it's been bad. My thoughts go crazy, some days are better than others. Mostly more bad day but I never wanted you to see that ugly and bad side of me. You mean the word to me and that's why yesterday I  got mad because I thought we could be happy for once, the both of us. I wanted that, I needed that." I said not making eye contact with him. I hated this, I never wanted him to hear what I was going through.

"Love-" P'Kim says holding back a soft cry." I would never judge you. I love everything about you, I love the way you like to draw, the way you act with kids. You are perfect, don't ever think otherwise. If you ever need me when you have these thoughts talk to me, I am always here for you, okay." He said hugging me and never letting go.

A little well later I woke up from a nap that P'kim told me to take with the smell of chocolate.

"Hey, OMG, you're making hot chocolate. And you didn't tell me. I hate you." I said joking.

"Come here sit, I will get you a cup. How'd you sleep." He says getting me the cup of warm hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows and whip cream in it. "Good" was all I responded with.

"Walk, just to get outside for a little bit." I say getting my shoes on and my jacket before he can even say yes. By the time we got there the sun was setting and it looked to pretty to be real. The way the colors blended into each other, the purple with the pick on side and the blue and the others, just it looked so beautiful. He grabbed my hand and put a ring on my middle finger.

"Love, I want to thank of this promise ring as something to remember me by. We don't know what will happen in the future but just know I love you till death to us apart." He says pulling me in to a soft tinder kiss. It was sweet and slow, but not too slow. I really enjoyed it but I couldn't help but cry because of how sweet it is.

"Babe, I love you" was all I said. He smiled maybe because of the fact that I called me babe or whatever, I never thought of him as the cheesy type.

Kim's pov: (🔞)

I honestly I am happy that he chose to forgive and even let me kiss him and say all the thing I need to say. I know I fucked up but mistakes happen and I can't guarantee that I won't fuck up again,  I know that he will forgive me every time it just might take time.

We get home and I push on the door before it even closed. I don't know what overcame me but something did, maybe it was me just waiting to kiss him and tell him that he is so beautiful and that he is mine and only mine

"Ahh- P'kim.. mhm.. I m-might what I sa-said" chays says as I take of his clothes and work on his nipples. "I know but we both know that you weren't going to stay true to that. Plus, you know you want my dick in side you." I say with a smirk and a husky voice.

I take off his pants and his underwear. I lick his dick from the top down watching his every move. He looked as me, cheeks red and all but he didn't look away but instead he pulled my hair wanting me to faster so I did. I put lube on my two fingers and put them through the tight ring of muscles.

"Ahh.. Kim... I can't.. I won't- l-last much longer." Chays says almost incoherent to the ear, his moans were much louder. Soon he cums in my mouth.

"Love" I say going to his thighs where his self harm cuts are. He just looks at me waiting for my next move, I kiss them leavening hickeys on them.

"Whenever you look as your body and seem them, don't think about why they are there but who is covering them for you. Can you also promise to tell when you have those feelings." I say to him. He sheds a tear but nods his head.

The rest of the night was perfect and peaceful. We fucked, rested then fucked again, it was the best.

—————————————————————————
Happy Sunday. Thai chapter was disappointed in the sense about Chay but I am happy how they talked it out. Till next chapter.

-Eva🩵