The Perfect Us

(At the Sangeet Function)

After an overwhelming performance of bride and bridegroom, everyone went to dance on the stage. Everyone fully enjoyed it. Cammile and Ayaan were dancing together. Ayaan wanted to ask her about Zoya's past. He wanted to know that if there is any chance for him to become Zoya's future.

Ayaan: So, how well you know her?

"Cammile thought that he is asking her about Suhani and their friendship.

Cammile: Umm, i know her from past few years, since when she applied for an online degree from "fashion and design University, Uk".
(⚠️there is no such University in real with this name. This is just created by the author for story purpose) .

She wanted to know everything about the university. She found me on insta, i was a student there so she texted me...

(Cammile was continuously elaborating about everything)

Ayaan: Hey, hey... sorry but you took me wrong. I was actually asking you about Zoya. Not about Suhani.

Cammile: (settled her eyes on him for few seconds then spoke) actually we were roommates in our college life. she was a freshy and i was her senior, But somehow we got stucked together. At first there were many conflicts between us but then one day.. i still remember it very clearly,

"that day we had a great fight in the morning. when i returned to the dorm at evening i was suffering from high fever. I wasn't even able to walk properly, but somehow i managed to lie on the bed and then the only things i remembered of that night is , She was doing some first aid to me, she was weeping and saying "I'm so sorry, i shouldn't have fought with you." Next time I'll let you shout at me, promise, just be okay please.

In the morning, when i opened my eyes, she was sitting next to me and when i said thank you to her, she just hugged me and said "i don't have any sister but after meeting you i just found one, so don't ever dare to terrify me by falling so ill that i can't even aruge with you."

Believe me, she is just a gem with a pure and real heart.

After that day I and Zoya became true best friend and more than that she became a little sister to me. I just love to take care of her.

Ayaan: Alright, it means you guys have spend 3-4 years together?

Cammile: Yeah, but we started spending less time together After she met Ruhan.

Ayaan: Ruhan?

Cammile: yup, Ruhan, her late husband.

(In Rishi's Room)

Zoya was startled by that sudden change in Rishi's behaviour.
She rushed and was about to leave the room but Rishi held her arms and pushed her to the wall, before she could react, both of his hands were making a cage with the wall around her.

Rishi: Not again moonlight. This time i won't let you go anywhere.

Zoya: (looked directly into his eyes without any fear and said) do whatever you want, I'm not going to tell you anything.

Rishi: (Shouted) you fuking bitchhhh, you just took my bestfriend, my whole world away from me and now you are giving me this clod look with bloody cold reply.

(With anger in his voice he said)
Don't you know that i can really do whatever i want, with you.

Zoya: (smiled) i know you can do anything. all males can do anything, i know that.

(Though she said it to him but it sounded like she is saying this to herself)

Rishi: ( was feeling irritated but wanted to know the answer so he tricked her by saying) Don't you know, i can do anything to....TARA. so it's better if you answer my questions.

(For few seconds Zoya looked at him and then with no emotion, she said)

Zoya: you want to know everything right?? You want to know the answers. Then okay, today i will tell you everything. I will show you everything.... I will show you the gifts your friend gave me.

(With this she lifted her hands upto his eye level and removed the skin colour makeup from her hands and arms. There were big burning marks all over her hand and arms, they were so deep that Rishi's eyes flickered with horror)

Zoya: Let me show you more.

(She turned around, her back was in front of his eyes, removed her top. Rishi's face became pale when she saw the deep cuts above her bra, below her shoulder)

Zoya: can you see, what's written there?, It's "RUHAN".

(After watching it for few seconds he actually recognised that it's RUHAN writen on her upper back)

Zoya: I hope you have the commonsense to realise that my hands cannot reach There. So your fucking very good and innocent bestfriend wrote his name because according to him, i was his property.

(This time her eyes were filled with tears)

Zoya: you know Rishi, you were right, he was actually a good man , he was actually very helpful and that's why i fell in love with him (she was sobbing while saying these things) . I actually loved him so so much. I loved him more than anything in my life. I loved him insanely. I...I really loved him.
(Her voice was trembling, she was so full of emotions that her voice chocked and she couldn't say more)

"Rishi's hand were no more around her, She left silently. He let her go. He was dumbfounded. He was out of words.

Zoya straight away went to her room, where Tara was still sleeping peacefully. She saw her and slept beside her . She cried for sometime and then out of tiredness she slept.

---------------------××××----------------------

Next two chapters will reveal many dark secrets as well as many sweet memories.

With the marriage of Suhani, Many new relations will begin. 😁

Until then, Stay tuned

Lots of Love ❣️ 💗