8. Mia's friends

As Victor woke from his nap, he saw his aunt smiling down at him.

"Alright, my little one, let's get you out of the crib and ready for some playtime."

With practiced hands, his aunt scooped Victor up and cradled him against her chest, supporting his head with one hand and holding him securely.

Mia squeeled excitedly: "Yay, playtime! Vickie, we have so many fun things planned for you today. You're going to love it!"

Victor felt a mix of emotions, a part of him cherishing the nurturing attention, while another part yearned to express his growing independence as a teenage boy. However, he also recognized the genuine love and affection behind Aunt Linda and Mia's actions, and that brought him comfort.

As his aunt carried Victor out of the nursery, he nestled against her, feeling the warmth of her embrace and the gentle sway of her steps. He knew that in this moment, he could let go of any worries or responsibilities and simply embrace the role of a cherished baby girl, knowing that his aunt and niece were there to provide love, guidance, and a sense of security.

Together, they ventured into a room filled with toys, colorful play mats, and shelves lined with stuffed animals. Victor's eyes sparkled with anticipation, ready to immerse himself in the joy and wonder of childhood, guided and supported by his loving aunt and cousin.

Then, to his surprise, Mia's friends arrived at Aunt Linda's house, filled with excitement for a playdate. He was so nervous he even peed in his already wet diaper.

As Aunt Linda heard the approaching footsteps of Mia's friends, she noticed the flicker of nervousness in Victor's eyes. Sensing his apprehension, she immediately moved closer to him, offering a reassuring presence.

Aunt Linda placed a gentle hand on Victor's shoulder, her voice laced with empathy and understanding. "It's natural to feel a little nervous, my dear. But remember, Mia's friends are kind and accepting. They're here to have fun and get to know you as Victoria."

Victor nodded, appreciating Aunt Linda's comforting words. He took a deep breath, reminding himself he looked just like a little girl, especially with his girly hair. He just had to act like the little girl he looked like, as he had done the previous days.

Aunt Linda leaned in closer, her voice filled with unwavering support. "You are beautiful just as you are, Victoria. And you look like a very precious little girl. Embrace your true self, and remember that Mia and I are here for you. Just show them what a good baby girl you are."

Victor's nervousness began to subside, replaced by a renewed sense of determination. He looked into Aunt Linda's eyes, grateful for her unwavering presence and the strength she instilled in him.

"Thank you, Aunt Linda," Victor whispered, his voice filled with gratitude. "I'll try my best to be confident and show them....them," he still hesitated.

Aunt Linda smiled warmly, her love shining through her eyes. "Show them what, baby?"

"Show them... what a good baby girl I am." He finished the sentence.

"That's all I ask, my dear. Just be yourself, and everything will fall into place."

As the footsteps grew louder and Mia's friends entered the room, Victor stood in a cute girly pose, a mix of nervousness and excitement coursing through his veins. He reminded himself that this was an opportunity to connect with others on a deeper level and to inspire acceptance and understanding.

As they entered the living room, Mia led the way, eager to introduce them to her cousin Victoria, who, dressed in his adorable outfit, awaited their arrival with a mix of nervousness and anticipation.