17. A big surprise

In the following days, David continued to visit and play with Victoria. They spent their time playing with Victoria's dolls, coloring, exploring, and watching cartoons. David was surprised at how much his friend had changed, but yet again still was the same kind person. He didn't like the more childish activities that much himself but his friend made him laugh and have an enjoyable time, like if he was a being big brother to a little sister or something.

Victor's Mother noticed however that David wasn't into the little stuff as much as Victor, so she had an idea that perhaps would bring joy to both of them. "Victoria, baby, you can have your games console back, but remember, no games with violence. I want you to have fun in a positive way."

"Tanks, Mommy!" Victor squeeled. "I pwomise we'll only pway nice games."

As Victor and David settled in to play video games, the room filled with the sounds of laughter and friendly competition. "This game is so cool, Victoria!" David said. "I love how we can play together like this. You've still got your mojo."

"I know, right?" Victor answered while pressing piercely on the buttons. "It's way more fun when we're both in on it. I'm glad you're here to play with me, David, so I can kick your butt!"

"Oh no you won't!" David laughed and as they continued playing, they lost track of time, engrossed in the game. David was on the verge of winning when the urge to use the bathroom hit him hard. As he was wearing a diaper he tried to just relax and let go. Unfortunately he got a bit to distracted wetting his diaper for the first time, that he lost the edge and Victor beat him.

David laughed as Victor did a cute victory dance, his dress riding up exposing his very full diaper

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

David laughed as Victor did a cute victory dance, his dress riding up exposing his very full diaper. "Um, Victor, I think we might need to take a break soon. I think both our diapers need changing."

Victor looked at his frends seeing he had wet himself too and a smile grew on his face. "Cool, isn't it? Let's go ask my mommy to help us. I'm sure she won't mind changing you too."

They both went to find Victor's mother, who warmly offered to help them change their diapers. She ensured that they both felt comfortable and cared for before they headed back to their games.

"There you go, boys. All fresh and ready to go. Have fun, and let me know if you need anything else." Victor and David returned to their game, feeling refreshed and ready to continue their fun-filled day.

They resumed their gameplay, enjoying each other's company and the excitement of their virtual adventures. As the day drew to a close, they realized that they'd created unforgettable memories and strengthened their friendship even further.

As the days continued, Victor, David, and their families created a warm and inclusive environment that nurtured their friendship and personal growth. Victor, feeling more confident in his choices, decided to try different outfits beyond the dresses he initially experimented with. He explored princess onesies, flairy skirts and even a tutu and found joy in expressing his unique style. David was supportive, expressing his admiration for Victor's courage and finding him adorable in the girly clothes.