A Couple Of Hours Left...

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Izuku is leaving Japan today to go to America to stay with his stupid ass for a father. He told me today while walking to school..i couldn't help but cry its fucking weak but..Izuku's my boyfriend....he says all the time I'm the love of his life i don't want him to leave me alone here...he's my only comfort...he's always there when i need him and now he's leaving.

If i'm being honest he's the love of my life too. I never felt so loved and safe from anyone but him...i feel like i can let my guard down around him. Even if he's a big softie but he's the best person to be with, No one could ever beat him. I guess im going to figure out how to deal with the long distance.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked me breaking me out my trance. I look up at him off my plate. He looks concerned at me. "What nerd?" I ask trying to hide my feelings.

"Kacchan you can't trick me anymore for once stop letting your pride get the best of you..im leaving today." Izuku says to me. My eyes start to water. 'Fuck no not now' I think. Izuku comes around the lunch table to sit next to me. He pulls me into his chest and hugs me slowly rubbing my back.

"Hey wha-" I say before getting cut off. "You can hurt me if you want i'm not letting go we both need this Kacchan." I can hear his voice crack and i immediately know he's crying. I start to sob into his chest.

"W- *hic* Why do you have to leave me here for your stupid ass father! H- *hic* he was never here for you it was just *hic* me and auntie *hic*" I say trying not to cry more. "I know Kacchan i don't want to leave either but i- i have too..." He goes silent and stops rubbing my back.

I look in his eyes and see guilt and sadness. "Deku?" I ask climbing on his lap. "I told you i was going to America to see my dad and live with him but...thats not the only reason." He says looking me in the eye.

"There's another reason?" I ask starting to get confused and concerned. "Ill tell you but not here." He says looking around seeing some people looking at us. They were looking at us becuase i was on his lap...our school is homophobic.

Izuku places me off his lap on the floor and stands up. He grabs my wrist and starts walking. "W-Where are we going?!" I say trying to keep up so i don't trip.

Izuku leads me to the communal bathroom. We enter and Izuku checks to see if anyone else is in there. There's no one.

"Ok listen you might not believe me when i say this but i have proof just in case you don't believe me, just please believe me when i say this." He says turning to me looking nervous.

"Your creeping me out Deku." I say looking at him. "I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm just stressed." He says trying to calm down. 'he's fidgeting and shaking' I think. I hug him trying to help him calm down. "Just fucking tell me nothing can stop me from loving you." I hear his breath calm down and he hugs me back.

I put my arm around his neck while he hugs my waist. Izuku is at least 3 inches taller than me surprisingly, he was shorter than me until 5th grade.

"Can you tell me now?" I say looking at him. "Yeah i'm ok now i can." He says letting go of me. i back away and he starts talking.

"Ok so you Know how my dad's a really famous business man and goes around to world for work?" He asked looking anywhere but at me. "Yes i know i see him on every fucking magazine i find its annoying as hell." I say crossing my arms getting pissed thinking about it.

"And We both know how All might left Japan to go to America since he is 'getting weaker' and japan's turning on him?" He says looking at me now. "What does All might have to do with your father? If this is about your obsession with him I'm leaving." I say