The First Day!

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
Time in Tokyo,Japan, 3:00 PM Saturday

It's been a couple of days since me and Izuku took our entrance exams for UA and MK. Izuku got All mights quirk early so he got to train with it. He ended up hurting himself bad trying to learn. He made some progress figuring out how much of the quirk he can use but thats all. Last time i was on a call with him he had a broken arm.

I haven't got my letter from UA yet. I hope i get in i destroyed a lot of robots and even helped a girl from the 0 pointer robot. That was a waste but...Izuku would had done that. I feel my phone vibrate in pocket. I took my phone out to see Izuku calling me. I answer the phone happy to talk to him.

"KACCHAN CHECK THE MAILBOX!!!" Izuku says excitedly. "Huh why?" I ask looking confused. "I got a notification on my phone from the ring camera at the house! Staff from UA dropped off mail! Check it!" He said jumping up and down. I run out his room to the front door. "What- Katsuki whats happening?" The old hag says.

"YOU'LL SEE DAMN IT!" I say rushing to open the door. I look in the mailbox and i see a letter from UA. "Izuku do you have your letter from MK?" I ask walking inside smiling. "Yes! Thats why i called we got them at the same time!" He said sitting down at his gaming desk.

"Katsuki whats that letter?" The old man says. "My letter from UA!" I say sitting at the dining table. "Izuku go get auntie and uncle! Oh and All might since he lives there!" I say wanting us to open our letters with family. I prop my phone up on the table so he can see me and my parents.

Izuku grabs his parents and All might and i can see them. "Ready Kacchan?" He ask looking at me smiling. "Yes!" I say. We count down open our letters. A disk comes out both of ours and a recording pops up.

My disk told me i got number one in the entrance exam. I got rescue points for saving that brunette girl. They keep the rescue points secret. Then it told me if i got accepted of not. "I GOT IN!" I yell and my parents hug me. "I GOT IN TOO!" Izuku says. Auntie starts crying and Uncle hugs him.

"Congratulations Izuku and Katsuki!" My old man says. "Thank you uncle!" Izuku says comforting auntie. "Oh my baby after all these years you can finally fulfill your dreams!" Auntie says slightly sobbing. "Now me and Kacchan can become the wonder duo!" Izuku says tears rolling down his cheeks.

"The greatest duo in history!" I say smiling. "Izuku we have to start packing your stuff!" Auntie says going frantic. "Hey ma! The first day is on Monday! It's Friday!" Izuku says grabbing auntie's arm. "It's Friday in Las Vegas?" My old hag says. 

"Yeah times really different! It's Friday here and it's 10:30 PM." Izuku says looking at the time on his watch. "Yeah when he landed in Las Vegas for him it took 12 hours but for us it took a day." I say Looking at my parents. "Izuku's lucky he starts MK in 3 days while you have 2." The old man says. "Yeah he is." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey blame the time difference!" Izuku says crossing his arms. "Izuku you never told me your relationship with Katsuki." Uncle says to Izuku realizing how close we are. "Oh! Uh" Izuku freezes in place worrying what his dad will think.

"W-we are dating!" He says quickly looking down. Uncle freezes in place then starts crying.

"Izuku did you think i wouldn't accept that?" Uncle says hugging Izuku. "You can be whatever sexuality you want son i'll love you no matter what." He says wiping away his tears. "Anyway Inko, Mitsuki, whens the wedding planning? I need to catch up." I blush red immediately and look down. Izuku blushs too. "D-DAD!" Izuku says embarrassed.

"What?! You're differently getting married!" He says smiling. "S-stop!" I say hiding my face in my hands. "Oh come on Katsuki i know damn well you want him to be your husband one day!" My old hag says. "OH MY GOD STOP IT!" I say getting redder by the second.