Brittanys First Appearance

𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
Time in Las Vegas, 12:30 PM Wednesday

I enjoy talking to my new friends. Me, Dennis, and Eleanor get along better. Most likely because we're all 14 but i get Eleanor a lot better than anyone at this table i mean we're both quirkless. Im still on the phone with Katsuki he's just been getting ready for school. He always gets up 2 hours early. "Oh god Brittany's pick me ass is coming." Rain says looking behind me.

"Hi guys~!" Brittany says from behind me. Everyone warned me about Brittany and all the horrible things she did to them. I haven't even talked to her yet and i already hate her. Everyone gives Brittany a cold look. "Hi brittany~..." Everyone says. She sits next to me. She looks at me and starts blushing. I look at my phone to see Katsuki staring into the phone looking angrily. Brittany has put her hand on my arm brushing her chest against my arm. I didn't notice.

"Get off me we are not close and i don't know you." I say pushing her away. "Oh come on cutie~" She says trying to come closer. "Brittany get off him he's new!" Theo says grabbing her hand away from me. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Where is it?" I ask standing up. "Down the hall every bathroom is there." Kain says quietly. Brittanys first appearance was annoying.

I walk towards the bathrooms and go in the mens bathroom. 'No one here' I think placing my phone on the counter. I unmute and Katsuki looks pissed. "Fucking explain why on your first day in America you have a fucking extra on your arm." He says tapping the table. "I didn't notice love i promise i love you and only you! I would never date her." I say looking at my phone apologetically. Katsuki starts blushing. He clicks his tongue and looks away.

Katsuki mumbles something in his hand so i can't hear. "What was that doll~?" I ask looking at him. He says nothing and presses the bracelet. 'He send me blue' I think looking at my bracelet. "I miss you too love. Remember you're the love of my life." I say muting myself again and exiting the bathroom. I go back to the lunchroom and sit next to Eleanor instead.

"Oh come on cutie come back and sit next to me~" She says trying to impress me with her chest. 'I'm on the verge of becoming gay and not bisexual' I think to myself ignoring Brittany and talking to Dennis and Eleanor. I hear Brittany huff and she storms away to her so called "rich friends".

"Oh my god fucking finally!" Evelyn says cuddling up to Theo. "Yo Izuku wanna come over to me and Rains house after school?" River says while playing with Dennis's hair. "Oh sorry i can't today i have some things to do since this is my first time in America. I miss Japan already." I say. The bell rings and we start packing up.

We start running to class because we ended up taking a detour to the bathroom and losing track of time. "You guys are a bad influence on me i'm never late!" I say running with everyone. "Welcome to America! It's different here!" Evelyn says running next to Theo. We make it to class breathing heavily. "Just great the first day for someone from japan and you make him late to class?" The teacher says to my new friends.

"Sir *pant* we are *pant* very sorry!" Rain says trying to catch her breath. "Just sit down." The teacher says. "Im gonna die." I say trying to breathe. "New kid introduce yourself." The teacher says. "o *pant* ok!" I say. I place my phone on my new desk putting my backpack on the back of the chair.

I go to the front of the desk. Don't do the things you always did in japan dumbass' I remind myself. "My name is Izuku Midoryia! Im from Japan, Toyko but i moved to America." I restraining from bowing like i did in Japan.

"Any questions class?" The teacher ask." Brittany raised her hand. 'Why am i in a class with this bitch too?!' I think to myself. "Go ahead Brittany." The teacher says. "Are you single~?" She asked still trying to impress me with her chest. "No i am not i am in a happy stable relationship Brittany!" I say smiling covering up my anger.