First Villan Attack

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
Time in Tokyo,Japan, 9:08 AM Friday

Im in class trying to pay attention to the lesson but this Pikachu looking motherfucker keeps poking me. Im trying my best to not explode him to the first floor but he is pushing my buttons. "Psst." He whispers to me poking my shoulder.

"Oh my fucking god what?" I say turning my head. "Can you help me with this? I don't get what we're doing." He says pointing to his notebook. "Hell no ask that guy with purple hair." I say point to the person next to him and turning around. "Does everyone understand?" Aizawa says turning around. "Yes sensei!" The class says in sync.

"Ok people we are going to the USJ today." Aizawa says. walking to the front of the class. Everyone starts getting excited. "No we are not going to the amusement park USJ we are going to the training grounds of USJ." Aizawa says making everyone go 'aww'. I can't believe they thought on the second day we would go to the amusement park.

I haven't talked to Izuku for one day but it feels like forever. Ok i will admit I'm attached to him at this point. We all grab our hero suits and get on the bus to go to USJ. Everyone was talking and getting along. I was fidgeting with my bracelet thinking if i should send pink to Izuku or not. I ended up sending him pink.

I feel my phone vibrate after i sent pink to Izuku. I pull out my phone to see a text from Izuku. I slightly smile and Shitty hair noticed. "Whats got you smiling Bakubro?" Shitty hair says looking at me. It catches Pikachu's attention. "The meanie is smiling?" Pikachu says. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ILL FUCKING KILL YOU PIKACHU!" I yell at him catching everyone's attention.

My bracelet vibrates and i see Izuku send me Pink. I sit back down ignoring everyone's stares and pay attention to my phone.

_______________________________
Izu<3

Izu<3: Kacchan! You free rn?

Thotsuki: Yeah.

Izu<3: I miss you Kacchan😢

Katsuki: I miss you too Deku

Katsuki: ... 🧡

Izu<3: AWWWW💚💚💚

Katsuki: SHUT UP😡

Izu<3: Ok well I love you i gotta go its 4:20 PM on Thursday here class is starting bye Kat!😘

Katsuki: I love you too...bye😘

______
_____________________
_______________________________

I was blushing a bit hiding my face from everyone on the bus. Everyone's been talking about what they think everyone's personality's are like from what we've seen so far. They been picking random people and they picked me. "Hmm what about Bakugou?" Raccoon eyes said pointing to me.

"HAH?!" I say moving my phone down from my face. "You know we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." The Pikachu fucking said. "HAH?! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU PIKACHU!" I yell standing up to attack him.

"Bakugou stop attacking your classmates! Anyway we are here everyone get off one by one!" Aizawa says. I stop it my tracks and cross my arms. Everyone gets off the bus and were meet by hero Thirteen. 'Of Izu was here he would be fanboying' I think to myself.