The Beginning...

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Its been a day since Izuku left to America and he hasn't called of send anything with the bracelet i'm worried. I'm in the middle of class with my eyes closed resting my head on my desk because i can't stop thinking of if Izuku is ok.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU YOU GAY FREAK PAY ATTENTION!" The teacher yells at me making me open my eyes and sit up. The whole class starts laughing calling me gay,freak,disgusting like usual. Im tired of these people. One more month then i can finally get to UA. But that also means one more month of hell without Izuku by my side..

I feel a vibration on my wrist with my bracelet. I roll up my sleeve under my desk and see a mix of pink and blue on the bracelet. 'He's ok!' I think to myself slightly smiling. My phone gets a notification and i pull it put quick. I rest my head on my desk on my phone under my desk.

Text
_______________________________
Izu<3

Izu<3: I Landed in America love! It only took 12 hours!

Katsuki: 12 hours?! It's 5:00 PM on  Wednesday here!

Izu<3: Oh times really different it's 12:00 AM here in Las Vegas and it's still Tuesday...This is gonna be harder than we expected.

Katsuki: Well damm! Im in the middle of class I'll text you when I'm back at your house..well mine until your back.

Izu<3: Ok love i'll stay up as long as i can! Im almost at my dad's house anyway!

Katsuki: Ok bye Izu..🧡

Izu<3: Bye Kit kat!😊😘💚

_______
_______________________
_______________________________
Out of text

This is gonna be hard. I put my phone away and send Izuku a mix of pink and blue back.

𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Katsuki sent me a mix of pink and blue back and we pull up to my dad's house. "Come on Izuku! One of your father's butlers will put our luggage in our rooms." Mom says getting out the car. I get out the car too to be greeted by a giant mansion. 'He lives here?!' I think to myself as i look at the house.

𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄:

We walk to the front door to be greeted by my father and all might in his true form

We walk to the front door to be greeted by my father and all might in his true form. "Hello my love." My father says kissing mom's hand. "Hello son." He puts his hand out. I take his hand and shake it.