The Hard Leave...

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"What Movie do you wanna watch?" Izuku asked me while i grab the stacks. "Hmm any horror movie is fine." I say placing the snacks on a table Izuku brought to the living room. "Ok will watch the ring!" Izuku says. The ring is his favorite horror movie, i don't really like it but I'll watch it for him.

"I made regular popcorn and caramel popcorn." I say pointing at the popcorn. "Well i got all the drinks we need!" He says placing them down. "Well let's watch the movie." I say grabbing the regular popcorn and sitting down getting under the blanket.

Izuku grabs the caramel popcorn and sits down next to me getting under the blanket. I cuddle up in his chest and he plays the movie. "Don't get too scared Kacchan." Izuku says pulling me closer. "Just because scary movies dont affect you doesn't mean you can say that." I say focusing on the movie.

{After the movie}

"Kacchan are you ok?" Izuku asks me. "I- I am c- completely fine! Not going to s- stay away from w- wells for the rest of my fucking life!" I say slightly shaking. Izuku pulls me closer kissing me all over my face.

"Hahaha~ stop that tickles" I say trying to get out of his grip. "But-i-love-you" Izuku says in between kisses. "I love you too- haaahahaha~" I say trying not to laugh.

"Oh young love~" We hear at the front door. We turn our heads to see Auntie Inko. "Hi momma!" Izuku says getting up to hug Auntie. "Hi Auntie." I say getting up to hug her too. "Hi izuku! Hi Katsuki sweetheart, i haven't seen you in a while." She says looking into the living room.

"I see you were watching a movie." She says looking back at us. "Yeah we were enjoying our last couple of hours together." My mood dropped right after i said that. "Im so sorry Katsuki, If Izuku knew we would have to move to America he would've declined. I know my son" Auntie says trying to cheer me up. Izuku hugs me from behind and kisses my cheeks.

"Im so sorry again but, it's time to go to the airport im gonna shower and change. Izuku you should change too. Katsuki you can ride with us your parents are coming too." Auntie says taking off her jacket and hanging it up. "Thank you Mom! Come on Kacchan let's go." Izuku says. I grab his hand and we walk to his room. My head down the whole time.

We get to his room and he closes and locks his door. "Deku." I say my head still down. 'Fuck i hate this! Why is he my weak point' I think to myself. "yes Kacchan?" Izuku says coming up to me. "This is fucking cheesy and i hate being fucking cheesy but it's worth it for you." I say looking him in the eye.

"You know how we have matching bracelets from when we were Kids?" I ask rolling my sleeve up to show the bracelet. "Yeah of course!" He says rolling his sleeve up. My bracelet green with the Nickname "Kat" On it and his Orange with the nickname "Izu" On it.

"I bought us something else since we're gonna be far apart." I say taking it out my bag. "They're bracelets that can sense touch." I say Opening the box with them inside.

" I say Opening the box with them inside